A couple of questions

grundyboy

Apprentice
Hi, im new to the shard and i have a question about the shadow mount. You know, the one that stays on you after death, and when you dismount there's a statue of it in your inventory.... How do you get one on this shard?

I have seen a new player who played only 4 days have it, and was wondering if it's a super rare drop, or awarded or you can buy it?
It would be an AWESOME and overpowered item to have.

Cheers!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
one you can buy with gold from the gold sink vendor in brit, others are donation only. Even a couple on the faction silver vendor.

almost all are tradeable, you might want to put an ad in the Buying section

Deadpool

Grandmaster
As @wreckognize said, it's best to do something in the Buying section too because a lot of people either sell them for not a lot or if you have a certain one and want a different one people will often trade.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Hi, im new to the shard and i have a question about the shadow mount. You know, the one that stays on you after death, and when you dismount there's a statue of it in your inventory.... How do you get one on this shard?

I have seen a new player who played only 4 days have it, and was wondering if it's a super rare drop, or awarded or you can buy it?
It would be an AWESOME and overpowered item to have.

Cheers!

honestly buying an ethy llama for $10 worth of donation coins was the best purchase ever.