A different buy back system

What if there was a weapon buy back option like with the head buy backs? Have different tiers for different levels of weapons. The Pk's are going to come kill you and take your weapon, then either go through the trouble of selling it themselves or throwing it in a chest to rot. Just make the whole process quicker, a portion can go to the player and a portion as a gold sink. I really don't have any idea if this is actually possible to put in the game. But I really don't see much of a down side, makes PKing more profitable and gets everyone else back out there quicker. Just an idea, maybe just once every 24 hrs or something.

I agree with keeping the weapon, but I think it would be easier if it was just broken into groups, start at Gm slayers, then have groups for magic slayers and magic weapons, setting your price every time you loot a weapon would become time consuming. I think just set prices and if you don't agree with the price then keep it and throw it on your vendor or sell it on the forums.