A glass sword?

Keltonator

Grandmaster
What is this?
a3284cab345e665c5bbeea88d7a7132e.jpg

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
newb quest line i believe
Correct. Involves running around Britain speaking with NPCs - 5 minutes work.
Normally this item get destroyed when you kill the 'dragon' with it at the end of the quest so I assume it' has some value for collectors who no longer can make 'young' characters.

amonseti

Grandmaster
I don't have the slightest clue what it's worth, honestly. Could be 5k, could be 5 mil. I wouldn't know any different lol
well ill make an offer of 50k for it . for myself that is as much as id want to spend on it .. but other may do more .. it is a bit of an unknown i guess .

Keltonator

Grandmaster
well ill make an offer of 50k for it . for myself that is as much as id want to spend on it .. but other may do more .. it is a bit of an unknown i guess .
Okay, if I don't get another offer by the time I get home around 3pm est or so it's yours.

tankian

Grandmaster
150k and I do not believe it can be traded so you will have to trust the buyer or seller to drop the sword and trade gold

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
well the swords supposed to be super strong, in the offline games it was like the strongest sword but you only got 3 hits. this one is a 1 hit, but dont know how strong it is *possibility of 1 shotting a person?*

AssHat

Grandmaster
well the swords supposed to be super strong, in the offline games it was like the strongest sword but you only got 3 hits. this one is a 1 hit, but dont know how strong it is *possibility of 1 shotting a person?*

you take the sword which is 1 hit on here and kill a special dragon i believe to further the quest line.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
ya, i remember doing that, just saying i havent seen it used anywhere else since it breaks after 1 hit. dont know if they programed it for its used only on the dragon, or if they just increased its damage output while dropping its hp for a 1 hit break

AssHat

Grandmaster
ya, i remember doing that, just saying i havent seen it used anywhere else since it breaks after 1 hit. dont know if they programed it for its used only on the dragon, or if they just increased its damage output while dropping its hp for a 1 hit break

i am sure it only works on drag.