WTB A lockpicker's Skill for Paragon Chests

Thaleus

Neophyte
I have 8 Paragon chests that need to be opened. They dropped from these paragons:
2 Cyclops
2 Deep Earth Elementals
2 Sea Serpents
1 Terathan Warrior
1 Ogre

You can have any Tmaps in them, all the gold, and the chest itself (minus the one dark shadow chest). I would like everything else inside.
Please message me on here if you're interested in making some quick money with your lockpicking skill.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Sure, my services will be much needed, I have gm LockPick. Just forward a message on IRC later this evening. I would be happy to help you out.

Thaleus

Neophyte
Awesome. Much appreciated. If no one else replies, the job is yours. And we can get our trade going with the sandals/silver vanq kryss. :p I actually just realized you're 3 hours behind me. Hopefully we can get this done. Thank you :)

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Haha I do apologize. I know the time zone sucks. Don't forget to keep an eye out on IRC I am always on in the evening. IF you dont however have IRC I think we need to change that and make you download it!! lol

Thaleus

Neophyte
I downloaded it, but I can't seem to get it to connect to the UO Forever server. I've tried every which way. I can get into IRC via the UO Forever website, in my browser. That's the same server, I believe.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Ah yes I had the same issue trying to register as well. I think there is some info on the forums regarding how to set it up.

Nefarious

Master
The Ingeniously drawn treasure maps inside generally run at 20k per.

For future reference you can use spawn and place the chest on the ground and force the spawn to walk over the chest. The spawn will destroy the container sending its contents on the ground. Paragon chests are so far beyond common it wouldn't be a cringing experience to destroy them.

Thaleus

Neophyte
Oh awesome. There's only one chest I'd like to keep, so I may keep that one aside. Thanks for the help :D

Thaleus

Neophyte
Also, @Nanashi I set up my IRC. The FAQ helped. Ty much. I don't need help with the chests anymore, I got all of them open. I still have the sandals though, of course. My IRC is Thaleus, so hopefully we can meet up later to get this trade going. Peace.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Even NPC's can randomly step over the chests with their massive foot power. Happened once to my guildie at the bank and he dropped the chest on the ground lmao

Last edited by a moderator: