A place to post open housing spots for new players.

Turner13

Grandmaster
Todays spot

It might not be big but Mummys spawn on your doorstep here.

4jwy27D.png

Hydro

Grandmaster
i have book full of spots for new players to place houses just PM me if you are new and need a plot, most are not big but its a good start

I got one placed now thanks for the help tho guys I placed it not far from the last pic u posted as when I got there someone had placed on that haha but I got one now :)

Turner13

Grandmaster
Todays spot is on the quaint little island of Booty. There's a tunnel in the middle of Magincia that takes you here. Use your mini map to find the SW corner. Pirates to kill on your doorstep!

USvGDr0.png

Dimok

Master
You guys are awesome, If I don't happen to win the housing giveaway, and after I save up enough gold, I will be checking this out.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Want to live in Moonglow right next to the teleporters?

You can fit two smalls here, including a small stone tower. It's tricky cuz you have get exactly the right position.

I can help you place them if you are interested.

moongl10.jpg

Ludwig

Grandmaster
I love the idea of this thread but there are sooooo many lazy people on this shard who refuse to even place this stuff unless you actually do it for them.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Want to live in Moonglow right next to the teleporters?

You can fit two smalls here, including a small stone tower. It's tricky cuz you have get exactly the right position.

I can help you place them if you are interested.

moongl10.jpg
Oh sweet baby Jesus, how do I get a fucking tiger mount???

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
You pay up the wazoo is how. :p

I think you can get the black one on the dono vendor now for 20k dono. Then you need to buy a dehue deed for 3k dono if you want it to look like a normal tiger. That's 23k dono or approximately 4 million gold.

Dimok

Master
I love the idea of this thread but there are sooooo many lazy people on this shard who refuse to even place this stuff unless you actually do it for them.
If they refuse to place it, don't do it for them. That's enabling bad gamer habits and fostering a spirit of entitlement.