WTS Adam's Remains

Jace Belerin

Apprentice
aevCs4X.jpg

Krembluk

Neophyte
AssHat is right. I have the character "Adam" and have been playing on this server for over 900 days. Those might be my remains but I'm not a companion and I never claimed to be a member of staff nor am I. Sorry to ruin your thread.

Memphist

Grandmaster
Hopefuly it was not this Adam , otherwise you could get a prpblem ^^.
Staff Related Rules:
  • Ultima Online Forever Staff will never replace or give out items for any reason.
  • Any Staff name calling or harrassment is prohibited.
  • Players MAY NOT attack staff at any time or place in Ultima Online Forever. Doing so may lead to strict punishment.
  • We will not replace or refund any and all donation items for any reason. We will only supply the donation coins paid for.
  • Any pages that are an attack on the shard or staff can result in a jailing. This will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
No problem. Adam was there showing us the hair dye color for zombies. He wasn't yellow. I joked around saying Jace almost killed him thinking he was stealing from me. Adam said "go ahead."

So it was completely with permission and in good fun.

Anyway, that's the zombie hair color for those interested.

Jace Belerin

Apprentice
Hopefuly it was not this Adam , otherwise you could get a prpblem ^^.
Staff Related Rules:
  • Ultima Online Forever Staff will never replace or give out items for any reason.
  • Any Staff name calling or harrassment is prohibited.
  • Players MAY NOT attack staff at any time or place in Ultima Online Forever. Doing so may lead to strict punishment.
  • We will not replace or refund any and all donation items for any reason. We will only supply the donation coins paid for.
  • Any pages that are an attack on the shard or staff can result in a jailing. This will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Rules are for children and poor people, I'm neither...