Add jewelry spellweapons wands magic clothes

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
no no no..terrible! I hated that crap!
cant we just go back to the days of gm weapons and armor? makes the playing field level all around.

less vanqs all around too wouldve been nice..

crome

Grandmaster
Bless and cunning items didn't stack on osi tho so this is pretty made up tbh.

You could in Explo eb gstaff during publish 16 with 120 scrolls and 131 mana providing you were fighting someone with low hp who was weakened and didn't pot I guess?

Once again you couldn't gain past 11 into bonus casting cunning on your self or 10 using cunning jewellery you could gain 130 str by using str jewellery and str pot though

crome

Grandmaster
No really they didn't because it was a cast so when you equipped it casted bless for example and as we know you can't stack bless on yourself. By your reasoning you could have had 8 magic reflects on.

Also when someone weakened you it would automatically recast so if I spotted someone wearing I would spam weaken to waste his charges

agauo

Master
no... I would be alright I guess with wands only. I prefer not to have wands but they wouldn't be gamebreaking. Maybe what halygon said with light wands only as currently there IMO is way too much running. Like I said though I would prefer no more items that effect PvP in any way whatsoever.

Item based PvP is very very bad idea. You can't justify it by making the assumption that people won't wear this stuff out regularly. If I had 100 mil on this shard every bit of that would go towards items like this and some pots/regs/armor. It might not happen right away, but end game PvP would consist of people in their +30 str jewelry and ghouls touch items or whatever. I'm sure when wands were introduced to uoforever people wouldn't b

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
All were present during the era on osi

Make them craftable only could add a great extra dimension to crafting and pvp.

Would also give a reason to gems maybe if you used them as charges

Fuck no! So people can invis and tele off, run around with higher stats. This is not dfi stop trying to turn it into that. Hiding and stealth is already broken enough. They have nerfed tracking to useless unless you have gm.

crome

Grandmaster
People can invis and tele right now.

Dfis jewellery was Scripted wrongly I totally agree. Seems like you want the server to stay static and make no improvements tho scared of change maybe?

I'd like to see these interesting items added but if it never happens then I'm fine winning as it currently is

agauo

Master
Item based PvP is very very bad idea. You can't justify it by making the assumption that people won't wear this stuff out regularly. If I had 100 mil on this shard every bit of that would go towards items like this and some pots/regs/armor. It might not happen right away, but end game PvP would consist of people in their +30 str jewelry and ghouls touch items or whatever.

no... I would be alright I guess with wands only. I prefer not to have wands but they wouldn't be gamebreaking. Maybe what halygon said with light wands only as currently there IMO is way too much running. Like I said though I would prefer no more items that effect PvP in any way whatsoever.

Item based PvP is very very bad idea. You can't justify it by making the assumption that people won't wear this stuff out regularly. If I had 100 mil on this shard every bit of that would go towards items like this and some pots/regs/armor. It might not happen right away, but end game PvP would consist of people in their +30 str jewelry and ghouls touch items or whatever. I'm sure when wands were introduced to uoforever people wouldn't b
Haly wants wands because he is a scribe/macer and it only serves to improve his template. Sorry haly, I like you, your a former GLaker like me, but you know its true ;)

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
But what does spamming pots have to do with it? its a mechanic, not a skill. I think if jewelery and wands were brought in, the server would definitely go south. people (including) myself, came to this server with hopes of playing nostalgia UO..its the stuff like this that drove me away...along with luck suits and ninjitsu, etc. during these days, people would nearly quit over losing a valorite suit lol. grab a new suit, gm weap, bandages, few pots and go back out. That's the beauty of this time frame of the game. The farther they stray from this... The more people will leave.

halygon

Grandmaster
Haly wants wands because he is a scribe/macer and it only serves to improve his template. Sorry haly, I like you, your a former GLaker like me, but you know its true ;)
Not really. I never used any wands on my dexxors previously and probably wouldn't here either.

I would use them with my alchy mages for sure though.