Add Nujel'm Moongate? Remove Cap for Friends list on homes?

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I think these are 2 things that would be greatly apprecaited by the community if staff were to add them. The moongate in nujel'm is just more of an inconvience factor than anything. Its one of the main citys and should be reachable via moongate, it was on every OSI server I played on. This isnt a cry thread, just trying to shed some light on it and hopefully get it looked into.

Please remove the friends list cap on homes, its impossible to add guildmates to a guildhouse when the cap is as small as it is. Alot of people have multiple characters and Im sure Werkt has the same issues at their guildhouses. All I can ask is that you consider these changes.

I know the friends list cap topic has been brought up time and time again, but lets see if we can get something done about it by making this thread and getting it to the eyes of those who need to see it.

@eppy @Shane @Blair @Swayze @Adam

I know you guys are very busy with the kingdoms release and alot of the newer content that has been added lately. (Very grateful and thanks again)

lollo

Grandmaster
possible solution for friend cap:

Add a " Functional" guildstone (not the aesthetic one) item on dono/gold sink vendor. When assigned to a house, that house become the guildhouse and it has no limit on friend list (or a very high limit). Make it cost 5m + so only big guilds that actually need one will buy it and it won't be abused by randoms who just want a larger friendlist

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Anyone from staff that could respond to these suggestions???

It would be gteatly appreciated

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I think these are 2 things that would be greatly apprecaited by the community if staff were to add them. The moongate in nujel'm is just more of an inconvience factor than anything. Its one of the main citys and should be reachable via moongate, it was on every OSI server I played on. This isnt a cry thread, just trying to shed some light on it and hopefully get it looked into.

Please remove the friends list cap on homes, its impossible to add guildmates to a guildhouse when the cap is as small as it is. Alot of people have multiple characters and Im sure Werkt has the same issues at their guildhouses. All I can ask is that you consider these changes.

I know the friends list cap topic has been brought up time and time again, but lets see if we can get something done about it by making this thread and getting it to the eyes of those who need to see it.

@eppy @Shane @Blair @Swayze @Adam

I know you guys are very busy with the kingdoms release and alot of the newer content that has been added lately. (Very grateful and thanks again)

Maybe w kingdoms as its one of the militia towns, that way its easily accessible to everyone.