Add SS to Demons, Phoenix etc.

Uofreakkk

Adept
With the nerf to SS drop I find it weird that orc mages and mage lords and other weak mobs have a chance to drop SS but things like Phoenix & werewolves that chase you fast as if they were on a mount and can two shot you don't have a chance to drop SS. Also deamons and ice fiends should have a chance to drop SS seeing as how they are stronger than mage lords and orc mages.

Also with what seems to be a nerf in gold to werewolves It would be nice to see silver slayer weapons work on them.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Different mobs for different loot.

Werewolves have high gold.
Demons can't give you silver.

(Also Werewolves are silver slayer now)

Uofreakkk

Adept
Different mobs for different loot.

Werewolves have high gold.
Demons can't give you silver.

(Also Werewolves are silver slayer now)

Werewolves had their gold cut in half, they went from 1200 to 1600 to like 600 to 800 and they hit like a truck. As for fir silver slayers now I don't know anything about that as the last time I used a silver weapon them it did not work.

Demons give faction people silver, so you are saying because demons drop silver for the minority of people that the majority should not be able to farm them for ss? don't see the logic..

TheFallen

Grandmaster
First Werewolves gold has been upped again and they are silver slayer now. Second yes because demons offer silver to one group of people that is enough. But also they drop reagent bags worth a few hundred and the most expensive statue ever sold dropped off a demon. Different mobs for different reasons its what makes sense.

Kael-Sp

Novice
What about Dread Spiders? I believe I read they don't drop SS but given their magical output perhaps they should?

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
but i think the reason behind the ss drop is so people can farm everything. imagine if werewolves dropped scrolls..then EVERYONE would be up there farming them. the only ones who farm shit like orcs are new players or people hoping to get a skill scroll. i understand harder shit should have better loot, but there has to be some kind of balance in farming.

Memphist

Grandmaster
i agree with king if deamon would drop ss it would be difficult to farm silver because a lot guys would now farm deamons ^^

God.RG

Grandmaster
yea the werewolf/phoenix level of cove is a ghost town now.. it's been pretty much ruined a second time.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
yea the werewolf/phoenix level of cove is a ghost town now.. it's been pretty much ruined a second time.

Yea, werewolf/phoenix lvls are so hard core bra, lets jump on our guitars tonight , its fucking ruined a second time? Lesbihonest.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Anymore I tend to avoid daemons because they have garbage loot. However when I was but a young newblet...a twinkle in Strandedness AKA the father of UO's eye, I remember getting SS from daemons. This must not have lasted too long?

I'm talking like two years ago here so...

Some spawn just fall over when you enter the room and still have nice loot tables, for example dread spiders as kael mentioned. They should neeeeever drop SS considering they already drop maps/paragon chests at a higher level than they should.

Loot tables seem pretty appropriate to me.