After playing for a week, these are my questions.

Guards

Novice
After playing for just over a week and enjoying this fine shard, I have compiled a list of questions I haven't been able to find answers on here or on IRC.

1. What is the chat command for drinking potions. I figured out the [drink part, but cant find what the potions are ided as. Is there a place to find out all the chat commands like [e?

2. How many magic affixes can items have and what do they all mean?

3. When I was red I lost my newbied robe and house key. Is this a thing???

4. How can I get more house keys for my mates? Do i need to use a tinker? are all keys newbied unless red?

5. Where can I find information on the crafting & bods? ie: crafting tables? item stats?

6. Where can I find information on fishing? ie: rewards

7. Where can I find information on the factions? ie: Base locations, rosters etc etc

8. I am using spacebar for last target and its pushing my spell text up when I press it. If i spam space it pushes my spell text off screen. Is this something I can fix, or just have to deal with it.

A'zah

Apprentice
As far as your newbied robe and house keys, newbied items are only blessed while you are a blue (innocent) players, once you go red newbied items no longer act as if they're blessed

There should be a button on your housing gump when you double click the sign select "change house locks" to get more keys, i think you may only get 2 keys but you can change the securities on doors and teleporters to allow only certain people to use them for example you can set them to friends only

weapons can be exceptional, durable (massive, indestructable, etc), damage modifier (vanq, power, force, ruin, etc), and accurate (surpassingly, supremely, etc) they can also have slayer modifications such as Daemon Slayer or Silver which cause more damage to certain monsters
Armor can be exceptional, durable, protective (invulnerable, guarding, etc) they can also have slayer modification which reduce damage from certain monsters

severus

Grandmaster
After playing for just over a week and enjoying this fine shard, I have compiled a list of questions I haven't been able to find answers on here or on IRC.

1. What is the chat command for drinking potions. I figured out the [drink part, but cant find what the potions are ided as. Is there a place to find out all the chat commands like [e?

2. How many magic affixes can items have and what do they all mean?

3. When I was red I lost my newbied robe and house key. Is this a thing???

4. How can I get more house keys for my mates? Do i need to use a tinker? are all keys newbied unless red?

5. Where can I find information on the crafting & bods? ie: crafting tables? item stats?

6. Where can I find information on fishing? ie: rewards

7. Where can I find information on the factions? ie: Base locations, rosters etc etc

8. I am using spacebar for last target and its pushing my spell text up when I press it. If i spam space it pushes my spell text off screen. Is this something I can fix, or just have to deal with it.
1.[Drink greaterhealpotion etc (unless using normal pots/lesser then healpotion or lesserhealpotion or use hotkey in razor/steam for potions

3. As a red everything bar ethy, spellbook, runebook or blessed item becomes lootable so yes normal

4. Dbc house sign, go through options and find change house locks (can only have 1 key) not sure if can make others with tinker, just secure key in a bag at door for friends.

5. Check crafting forum section

7. Plenty of rune librarys with bases in, dont think ant way to see whos in faction.

8. Use diff hotkeys leave space as a non hotkey