Alchemy

I have not trained alchey in a while started to train it last night using a razor macro. everytime my morter and pestle runs out it makes me re press play on the macro, any ideas???? I used to be able to run it smooth no problem. I also forgot how to write /do the macro so it manually makes me put potions in a keg that is empty instead of automatically switching kegs. The macro i ran before did everything picked new mortar pestle automatically switched to a empty keg once one of them was full. Anyone have a nice achly macro and would like to share i would be very grateful. Also can someone please tell me what potions i should use, i read on the forums someone said to 65 do cure then 65 to 85 g cure then 85 to gm do g poision however this does not seem to work very well due to the fact at 65 its a 7 percent success rate to make g cure .Any help will be greatly appreciated and if the macros works well enough maybe even compensated.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
buy alche's SS at me
coupeka.png

also u can tray useobject in steam
smlpeka.png

lollo

Grandmaster
I have not trained alchey in a while started to train it last night using a razor macro. everytime my morter and pestle runs out it makes me re press play on the macro, any ideas???? I used to be able to run it smooth no problem. I also forgot how to write /do the macro so it manually makes me put potions in a keg that is empty instead of automatically switching kegs. The macro i ran before did everything picked new mortar pestle automatically switched to a empty keg once one of them was full. Anyone have a nice achly macro and would like to share i would be very grateful. Also can someone please tell me what potions i should use, i read on the forums someone said to 65 do cure then 65 to 85 g cure then 85 to gm do g poision however this does not seem to work very well due to the fact at 65 its a 7 percent success rate to make g cure .Any help will be greatly appreciated and if the macros works well enough maybe even compensated.

Right click on your dbl click item macro line and select "use item by time"

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
change the item that it double clicks to Target by Type instead of targeting that specific mortal and pestle every time.

bro this forum fucks up for me sometime I dunno why my comment was in the quote anyway I was saying do you mean type or actualy time if you mean time please explain @lollo

Here is how i have mine set in Razor

I just created the potion that i wanted before recording. So my recording goes like this

Dbl Click tool>Wait for gump (changed to 3 seconds instead of 300)>Make last>Wait for gump (changed to 3 seconds instead of 300) checkmark loop.

Click play then watch as those kegs fill up magically.

igxfXYL.jpg

EbxCMk8.jpg

@lollo I think the problem isn't the mortar and pestle I think the problem is the gump for the mortar and pestle , I don't know how to set the gump to any I tried converting to use gump any but that still doesn't work it still gets caught up