10 x +1 Tailoring SS
5 x +1 Tinkering SS
Carpentry SS SOLD!!
5 x +1 Fletching
9 x +1 Lumberjacking
7 x +1 Peacemaking
4 x +1 Provocation
Magery SS SOLD!!

This is the list, I didn't add stuff like fencing and stuff, but if there is an SS you want and it's not in the list, PM me!

I might have not added because, I might have thought it to be useless...

Last edited by a moderator:

Velkyn

Novice
Prices I will list are per scroll
PS: I decreased 500g more from the cheapest vendor I've seen around, some I haven't seen so I've tried to reasonable about how much you would have to spend to get the same +1 skill
Inscribe = 6.5k
Alchemy = 7.5k
Blacksmithing = 8k
Provo = 6k
EDITED : Magery = 10k (sorry for the price increase, seems like I didnt guess the price well enough)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Magery is w
Prices I will list are per scroll
PS: I decreased 500g more from the cheapest vendor I've seen around, some I haven't seen so I've tried to reasonable about how much you would have to spend to get the same +1 skill
Inscribe = 6.5k
Alchemy = 7.5k
Blacksmithing = 8k
Provo = 6k
Magery = 4k
magery is worth at least 12k per

Velkyn

Novice
I haven't seen magery around, so my price for it might be off, but I didn't think it would be THAT off, I ll check vendors again to place a final price
thanks for the heads-up

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I
I haven't seen magery around, so my price for it might be off, but I didn't think it would be THAT off, I ll check vendors again to place a final price
thanks for the heads-up
I will buy all ur magery ss for 12k per . Pm me when u free

Velkyn

Novice
I've had these ss's for over a year(had a long break), just now deciding to sell them(restarting now) had no idea about the pricing, I tried every single vendor I could, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding about the magery SS's. I replied to all pm's hopefully there are no more problems :)

Garrett

Master
Guy is a young player he didn't realize the demand for Magery ss and the pricing. Cut the guy a break.
I think you misunderstood the convo, I said I'll take all the Magery ss he didn't even have price listed, I wasn't trying low balling him

colead88

Grandmaster
13 x +1 Alchemy SS
10 x +1 Fishing SS
16 x +1 Mining SS
7 x +1 Inscribe SS
6 x +1 Black smithing SS
10 x +1 Tailoring SS
13 x +1 Alchemy SS
5 x +1 Tinkering SS
3 x +1 Carpentry
5 x +1 Fletching
9 x +1 Lumberjacking
7 x +1 Peacemaking
4 x +1 Provocation
10 x +1 Magery

This is the list, I didn't add stuff like fencing and stuff, but if there is an SS you want and it's not in the list, PM me!

I might have not added because, I might have thought it to be useless...

I'll take all blacksmith SS