Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Quantum

OK so I played way back when, 98-07ish, on OSI.

I played Catskills primarily, as Q u a n t u m, M xKEtCHUPx (my first character, a blacksmith, the M stood for Miner), Cosmic Blast, Nintendo, and.... I forget my fifth character, so embarassing. I think it was CAPTAIN TRAMMEL.

Anyways, I also played on Lake Superior, Atlantic, and Siege Perilous under "Q u a n t u m" or some variation.

I went on to play IPY1, IPY2, ********: Renaissance, ********: Destiny (or whatever the T2A one was), Divinity, and a few other free shards.

If I wasn't some variation of Q u a n t u m or KEtCHUP, I played as Adobe Photoshop, Gimme da Lute (on IPY2, someone else has that name here), and Fidel Cashflow.

If you know me somehow, feel free to get in touch. It's so hard to stay in touch with people I played UO with back in the day, there was no Facebook back then. Too bad there's no online app for finding ex-MMO friends... maybe I'll work on that one day.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster

I played Catskills primarily, as Q u a n t u m, M xKEtCHUPx (my first character, a blacksmith, the M stood for Miner), Cosmic Blast, Nintendo, and.... I forget my fifth character, so embarassing. I think it was CAPTAIN TRAMMEL.

Anyways, I also played on Lake Superior, Atlantic, and Siege Perilous under "Q u a n t u m" or some variation.

I went on to play IPY1, IPY2, ********: Renaissance, ********: Destiny (or whatever the T2A one was), Divinity, and a few other free shards.

If I wasn't some variation of Q u a n t u m or KEtCHUP, I played as Adobe Photoshop, Gimme da Lute (on IPY2, someone else has that name here), and Fidel Cashflow.

If you know me somehow, feel free to get in touch. It's so hard to stay in touch with people I played UO with back in the day, there was no Facebook back then. Too bad there's no online app for finding ex-MMO friends... maybe I'll work on that one day.
Played every server you played and then some ABC, Acropolis Angel Island, but back in the day mostly SP, UOG..

Welcome to UOF and I think it will be a satisfying treat.

Shit Talk is rampant should remind you of old Battle Vortex...

Shane

Administrator
Staff member

I played all those servers as well! Welcome.

Corwin

Hey dude I actually tried to find you on FB when I rolled here...couldn't find your account. Anyway if you see this ping me in DMs.