Almost brand new!

RandomDude

Hello everyone. I've played UO a couple of time off and on. Played for a month on the official UO as a blacksmith and an orc (rp). Also played a few free rp shards for a few months. I'm pretty nooby with UO in general and I enjoy being a blacksmith and rp'ing, obviously ;)

I wanted to make a thread with a question so ill post it here instead:

I seem to keep being trolled in Britain. My pack animals are always a target. I keep within the safe zone of the town and so people just release dangerous animals that kill my pack animals. Not sure if they want ore or just to troll. It's kind of impeding my progress as mining/blacksmithing without pack animals is a lengthy process.

EDIT: I tried mining outside Britain to begin with and again, pack animals just got pulled away and killed and then they tried to get me to come inside their house too. I didn't because mummy always told me not to go inside strangers houses, especially when they kill your pack animals!

Any advice?

Also interested in a friendly guild!

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Go to Minoc and use Mount Kendall. It's fairly quiet there.

The RP community here is basically just humans vs. orcs, so you'll likely find a spot for your blacksmith and your orc (assuming they're different characters).

Welcome to UOF. Fair winds and following seas.