"always on top" razor feature big bug

Hi all,

here's my problem. I have switchet to the "always on top" feature a few days ago. Today, i don't know why, something went nuts and my razor windows is invisible. It's still working, macro and all, but i can't access to it. The icon is in the right bottom of the scree, i dclick it, i go right click---> show razor, nothing happens.

This only goes for the profile with the "always on top" feature on. I can't seem to delete the profile; i tried to re - install UO and razor, the profiles are still there; if i remove them manually, they don't disappear; and since this profile is somehow connected with my account, when i try to access my first account it loads the "Luke" profile, wich make razor disappear again.

I can't seem to find a solution to the problem. I've been editing the "default.xml" file in the Profile folder; did not work. The only solution i could think of is to complitely remove every profile that has been contaminated; but no matter if i delete everything manually from the HD or that i uninstall UO, every time i install razor again the profiles are still there. And Yes, when i uninstall razor, i choose not to save any profile.

Can u help me guys?

mynameis

Adept
Hmm, razor sucks and I can't get all the bugs out but if you have uncontaminated profiles, go to C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Razor\Profiles delete the bad ones, copy/paste good ones, and rename them to your deleted ones.

That's something i should have mentioned (btw, my razor folder is in another place altogether... program files/razor/profiles )... My profile folder is empty! I mean, there's only default.xml. When i open razor, the contaminated profiles are there to be chosen; but i don't find them anywhere in my HD!

I'm running UOforever on virtualbox, on a mac... Could it be that the profiles are stored somewhere in my mac hd, or something like it?

gucci mane

Apprentice
you said in the bottom right of the screen (aka the system icon tray) that you choose "show" razor and it doesnt work

have you tried 1) hide razor 2) show razor?

that has fixed problem for me before

mynameis

Adept
That's something i should have mentioned (btw, my razor folder is in another place altogether... program files/razor/profiles )... My profile folder is empty! I mean, there's only default.xml. When i open razor, the contaminated profiles are there to be chosen; but i don't find them anywhere in my HD!

I'm running UOforever on virtualbox, on a mac... Could it be that the profiles are stored somewhere in my mac hd, or something like it?

I have that too program files (x86) anyway, empty profile folder. Do a search on your computer for a character of yours that is only one word (I'm not sure if it saves two words differently)

have you tried 1) hide razor 2) show razor?

Yeah, tried that.

So, here's what i'm doing today.

Uninstall Razor. Uninstall UO classic and UO forever.

Search for the keyword "razor". Deleted all.
Search for the keyword "uo - ultima online". Del.
Search for my pg name: delete all.
Search for my account name: delete all.

Now i'm reinstalling everything. I'll let you know the results :D

Nothing. Nothing. I don't get it. Even if there was no trace on my HD of anything that could resemble a razor account, now that i re installed everything, my corrupted account are still there to be chosen, and when i log with my first character, it auto-loads his corrupted profile and razor disappears. What. The. Fuck.

Where is razor getting this information?!

The only possible solution i can think about are

- finding and deleting the profiles, which i'm not able to do at the moment
- make razor load the default profile with every account that i log in, and start anew with macros and hotkeys. I'm not able to do this as well.

Help if u can... I'm getting kind of pissed off. There's something i'm missing.

Ok, i tried logging in from a friend's PC, and it does not load the bugged profile... Just to confirm that the data about profiles are stored somewhere in my HD and i just can't find them. :(

Oki, problem solved :D

The profiles are currently stored in the APPDATA folder, not in the Razor/profiles folder as one weak mind might think. -____-

Got in there, modified the location of the razor window, done.

Tnx all guys for the effort! :D