An Unusual Beetle

aaa.jpg

Auction for RARE Beetle
S/B: 4 Mil
Min Bid: 100K
B/O: 6 Mil

AssHat

Grandmaster
spawns every month, its like the white horse in a sense, i will offer 500k like the other 1 month timer pets or less.

Young Star

Grandmaster
spawns every month, its like the white horse in a sense, i will offer 500k like the other 1 month timer pets or less.
I wouldn't compare it directly to the other 1 month timer pets. This one does take an incredibly long time to tame and often they get killed by someone else who is jealous they didn't get to it first.

AssHat

Grandmaster
I wouldn't compare it directly to the other 1 month timer pets. This one does take an incredibly long time to tame and often they get killed by someone else who is jealous they didn't get to it first.

or you can own a pet and be just like barracoon, he hes 4+ of them lol

also this one is not like the white horse, where you can farm with that one, this is 100% exaxtly the same as the blue beetle, just a shade lighter. and being 120/120 and the last one, the person had over an hour solo to tame and tamed it... i think these are fine in the 500-750k range. it was 6 months since the last pure white wolf spawn... and that doesnt even sell for 1 mil lol.

** EDIT this is the second time this beetle has come to the forums and first time got no offers with the same price tag.

my offer still stands, 500k for a normal pack beetle a shade lighter.

tankian

Grandmaster
PW wolf used to sell for 3m and now barely 1m, thats because there is over 20 of them out there. the white horse is the same thing, used to sell over 3m and now 500k, thats because there is so many of them, ice green beetle although there is 10 or less is still worth alot more than 500k

AssHat

Grandmaster
PW wolf used to sell for 3m and now barely 1m, thats because there is over 20 of them out there. the white horse is the same thing, used to sell over 3m and now 500k, thats because there is so many of them, ice green beetle although there is 10 or less is still worth alot more than 500k

each month that goes by just keeps devaluing, the white wolf has no timer its 100% random. =