500k check
lord/lady of the damned title scroll
demon slayer title scroll
and much much more,

Every chest is a winner

Gating from WBB.

Messremb

Grandmaster
i appologize if you feel like you got ripped off cause you got 3 fire orange chests.

anyways lotto is over, Hoodfigure in IRC got the 500k check. thanks everyone for playing i hope you got something nice.

thanks,

hoodfigure

Master
I got a 500k check and a title scroll "Lord of the Damned" !!!!

This was not a fake lotto!! Will play again

(Also won 5 yards of fire orange and 5 yards of fallon cloth)

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
yes however since it is on the forums it shouldnt be misleading on what u can win. he shows the same paints. however there isnt 3 stacks of fire orange. ya i got thiefed and i was bummed. however now finding out other people won the same fire orange and it isnt shown on there kind of is misleading to what was on there.

Messremb

Grandmaster
yes however since it is on the forums it shouldnt be misleading on what u can win. he shows the same paints. however there isnt 3 stacks of fire orange. ya i got thiefed and i was bummed. however now finding out other people won the same fire orange and it isnt shown on there kind of is misleading to what was on there.
Its a lottery, not everyone wins back their money, but with my lottery at least you win something.

I get that you are upset, losing that chest sucks, and when I saw what was happening I took steps to prevent it.

the picture is to show what items people could win. Honestly, you are acting childish, and I can't believe you are complaining. I have only seen one other person run a lotto like mine. Most lottos consist of mostly empty, or junk filled boxes. I didn't hear you complaining when you sold an item you won from my last lotto for 200k. Please feel free not to participate in my lottos in the future.

Its funny how quickly some people will turn on you.

P.S. It would be misleading if the items shown were not in the chests, but they were.

Thanks, and move along.

/thread

hoodfigure

Master
So he shows a picture of several big items to win.. and then there are like 3x the amount of boxes in the vendors inventory... By simple fucking math you should of known that wasn't all that was going to be there.

Fattson

Grandmaster
So he shows a picture of several big items to win.. and then there are like 3x the amount of boxes in the vendors inventory... By simple fucking math you should of known that wasn't all that was going to be there.
WTF is this "math" that you guys keep talking about?

wil3ur

Grandmaster

I'm fucking pissed, I bought a scratcher and it said I could win 20,000... It was a free ticket. I bought another, and it was just a free ticket. I bought another and didn't win shit. Game is fucking rigged!

Could you maybe just put one heavy crappy item in with the items so that they can't be stolen off of us? That's probably the biggest issue here.

I'm not complaining, I'm just offering a suggestion that you can either take or disregard.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
lotto vendors go against game balance and are totally abusable, if you want to see them gone, then please view this thread and show support so that developers can fix this old bug.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/allo...ned-when-on-player-vendors.52612/#post-343520
lol go against game balance? Wtf are you smoking? How does a voluntary lotto that you have to choose to participate in and can avoid them altogether if you think it's a scam unbalance the game?

Crazy.

signature field is blank

wreckognize

Grandmaster
@VFingerDiscount

Goes against game balance in the sense that, for having 50 carpentry and 50 tinkering, players can sell otherwise empty boxes for hundreds of thousands of gold, even millions over time without playing the game at all.

If players have THAT easy of a time getting chedda with newbie chars then what's stopping them from selling gold for irl and fucking the donation shop?

Seems you're the one who's crazy if you actually are investing time into this server and don't want to see things like this fixed. lol

Messremb

Grandmaster
@VFingerDiscount

Goes against game balance in the sense that, for having 50 carpentry and 50 tinkering, players can sell otherwise empty boxes for hundreds of thousands of gold, even millions over time without playing the game at all.

If players have THAT easy of a time getting chedda with newbie chars then what's stopping them from selling gold for irl and fucking the donation shop?

Seems you're the one who's crazy if you actually are investing time into this server and don't want to see things like this fixed. lol
WTF you are going crazy again. selling gold will get them banned as everyone knows it pays to turn them in.

people can get mils without playing they game through donation, poker, and slots. they can make way more than any scam lottery through those.

there is no connections between lotteries and selling gold, that's seriously reaching. the only argument you have made is reasonable is that it can be used for scamming, but like @VFingerDiscount said, people chose to participate so its not like they don't know what could happen. add a warning that locked boxes could be used for scamming and the problem is solved. move on to your next silly pointless vendetta.

Bromista

Grandmaster
lol go against game balance? Wtf are you smoking? How does a voluntary lotto that you have to choose to participate in and can avoid them altogether if you think it's a scam unbalance the game?

Crazy.

signature field is blank
Fun fact about our buddy Hanesboi: he admits to years of drug abuse and wears it like a badge of honor. Which is fine if you had the brain cells to spare in the first place. But clearly in this case irreparable damage has been done.

Makes for a good show tbh.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
So sad that the community has to suffer because of a member who clearly couldn't handle the roast he brought on himself, and now is burning with anger inside that manifests in the form of constant, classless personal attacks at every opportunity. Bravo, mista. Bravo.

You're starting to sound desperate @Messremb , trying to accuse me of some meaningless Vendetta while totally ignoring the obvious game balance issues. I'll repeat the more important aspect of that post since you obviously missed it hence forgetting it in your reply:

''Goes against game balance in the sense that, for having 50 carpentry and 50 tinkering, players can sell otherwise empty boxes for hundreds of thousands of gold, even millions over time without playing the game at all.''

In essence, the problem is that player lotto doesn't have any cap on profit. Weather or not players sell the gold for IRL or not, that is just the worst case scenario and YES the current mechanics open the door for that to happen.

I mean, do you even see how you twisted my last reply around, talking about the reaching aspects while totally pretending to miss the better points? It's almost as weak of a tactic in debate as slander.

Everyone knows your opinion in this matter is completely biased anyways, it's a wonder you keep trying so desperately. The whole thing IMO just shows a huge lack of respect for this community.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Taking the high road I see.

No need to put on airs, as you so often do.

Have a laugh at yourself sometime! It works wonders lol.