Another tamer qq trolled by idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandone

Grandmaster
In the last month i leveled a meta from 4 to 6 with qs relic 10 on my tamer Zingaro . I only farm titans and i looted like 5 taming 11 poisoning 20ish lockpicking 50+ parry ss(lol). i spent 9 mil to get the pet and i've farmed like 10mil selling ALL i've looted but magery resist and poisoning ss.
everytime meta died i have to feed it with at least 2 ss each skill. this means 120k in magery resist and poison for 1 death(2 hrs farming).
@Shane @Adam why? Can't you just make a only metas ss that drop with higher% or just let metas gain skills fighting or simply delete this nosense skillloss?

it's like 1 year ppl ask for a fix

ty

Darkarna

Grandmaster
So, the sun is nearly down outside, activity is beginning to slow down as people wind down for their nightly slumber. Something is really special about this time of the day, perhaps it is the reason that we know that there is usually a reduced possibility that someone will come knocking, attempting to sell double glazed windows or very sub-standard solar panels with a promise of colours, red or perhaps a black to merge them better with the surrounding area, typically, the amount of energy generated does not warrant a substantial monthly fee.

The schedule on the TV changes also, gone for a few hours are the programs which relate to daytime drama, irrelevant arguments between spouses because someone decided to steal a fake gold bracelet and a presenter who considers himself a personality because he gets to use his vast knowledge of psychology and the wisdom of life *even though he committed adultery himself*.

Enough about real life, let us go all locomotive on the issues of Meta-pets......................................enough said..

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Im Pro PK for sure, and most of the "hate pk" or "pks have it to easy etc" posts i have always sided with the pks. however, it it frustrating having my meta pet killed, which i put SOO many hours and gold into, when its so easy for it to be drug off and killed so easily. the 30 seconds it takes to kill it definitely costs me hours. Now as far as i know stat loss was introduced to balance tamer pvp. well i feel like its sorta just done a swap. I think the stat loss definatly needs to be altered somehow, but not just for the metas because lots cant afford, or dont want one.

I know that as my meta grows in lvls, the more people just want to kill it. I have had groups of people try to "kite" it off too hoping to ransom it if not balled. I feel like there are allot of cons to owning a GOOD pet compared to pros.

Is there any way to apply stat loss if you are the "agressor" (attack a blue or red first) but if you are attacked first, stat loss does not apply?

just my quick thoughts browsing by this post.

Alyra Arcana
Tantreghan
Mr.Smurf

=-)

Pandone

Grandmaster
i just want to see more poisoning ss on vendors and less parry, can spend money but no wanna waste hours to buy =)

Weland

Grandmaster
They could put a potion on the gold sink vendor. Something like a pet cure potion. You double click it and target your meta and it cure stat loss. Treat it like an aliment. I mean metas are pretty damn strong so I would say it shouldn't be cheap but it shouldn't cost too much either.

Or have a Meta reset scroll. I doubt it takes too long to level up the skills in dungeons and it would also act as a way for people to lock their metas to certain lvl of their choice. Once reset also cures stat loss makes it like a freshly lvled meta.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Taking away the fact that tamers are already the best PVM class without meta-pets, the addition of these monstrosities should also come with a certain negative side to counter overpowering issues. You can't have the entire cake and eat it, that would be plain silly and also make you feel incredibly sick at the end of it.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
What they need to do is make pet worthless in pvp, period. The shit is just plain stupid, if I wanna fight a fucking mob I will go farm the dungeons.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Taking away the fact that tamers are already the best PVM class without meta-pets, the addition of these monstrosities should also come with a certain negative side to counter overpowering issues. You can't have the entire cake and eat it, that would be plain silly and also make you feel incredibly sick at the end of it.

do you play it?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
do you play it?

This is besides the point but I will answer. No, I do not play it nor would I ever since apparently the roots of this server was supposed to be as close to the original times as possible. You already have something which resembles a walking nuclear missile launcher and expect there to be no consequence if it dies, I consider this to be somewhat greedy.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Is greedy ask staff to add at least % + drop rate on skillscrolls who meta need or correct some bug?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
So you are the kind of person who speak for other's things just to have some attention?

What you are asking for is a way to make your pet practically immune to consequence EVEN when it is obviously overpowered.
Then, when someone confronts this with a potential valid reason why it should not be changed from what it is, you consider that individual is looking for attention?

Maybe, just maybe, not dying every two hours would save you some money, perhaps even add some way to AVOID dying, this will obviously save you 120k or, you could even farm some more with your godly pets, farming does in fact train your pets albeit a little slowly, but it will at least save you some gold. Yeah yeah, I know it is easy from my perspective, but I also see a machine which is completely unbalanced compared to other classes, is an -*absolute nightmare in PVP*- and is a problem to some people.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Is greedy ask staff to add at least % + drop rate on skillscrolls who meta need or correct some bug?

If you increase the drop rate you unbalance the system how it currently stands. Imagine a 50/50 drop on magery skill scrolls, soon enough, everyone would have 50 magery skill scrolls and never have to sink some gold to buy regs. It is not just as simple as asking for this and that, you need to look down the line at what other areas would be affected and potentially create a bottleneck in said area. The economy is already beginning to weigh heavy, eventually, inflation will take over and even one mandrake will cost 1k.

Pandone

Grandmaster
If you increase the drop rate you unbalance the system how it currently stands. Imagine a 50/50 drop on magery skill scrolls, soon enough, everyone would have 50 magery skill scrolls and never have to sink some gold to buy regs. It is not just as simple as asking for this and that, you need to look down the line at what other areas would be affected and potentially create a bottleneck in said area. The economy is already beginning to weigh heavy, eventually, inflation will take over and even one mandrake will cost 1k.
"Can't you just make a only metas ss that drop with higher%" < first suggestion i did

First play then speak. i saw you on the wbb roof for a year+

Darkarna

Grandmaster
"Can't you just make a only metas ss that drop with higher%" < first suggestion i did

First play then speak. i saw you on the wbb roof for a year+

So I am guessing that the second part of this relates to me bank sitting.. How typical, coming from an ALL KILL maestro.

Status
Not open for further replies.