Anyone actually got anything from Halloween mobs?

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Not for normal spawn but for paragons that regenerate HP quickly you can absolutely use a second pet or a provo to speed things up and still get full XP.

Depends on what you are killing and what you are using to kill it, if you have to recall out, other factors of course. If you lock on to a creature and vet all the way through til death most paragons will end up regenerating enough HP during a fight to require you to do 1.5x the damage you ought to. You do not have to do all of that damage with your meta. You can use a second pet, second char, cast spells (poison or field) whatever you want with some freedom.

What I often do is I attack paragons with my weak ass level 3 steed. Paragon health bar remains full for the entire fight which I usually let go on for about 3-5 minutes depending on the HP of what I'm killing. When I've decided the thing has had enough, I bring in my dragon to vaporize it and both pets get full XP.

The same principle is at work I'm just using it maximize XP, you can take advantage of it by speeding up your kills.

And I was also wrong. Any amount of damage you do to a thing with high HP will award you a bonus to the XP gained.
I dunno about you but I'm 45k xp on my lvl 3 meta steed with bloody talon lvl 2, and I want to claw my face off already

Bromista

Grandmaster
I dunno about you but I'm 45k xp on my lvl 3 meta steed with bloody talon lvl 2, and I want to claw my face off already
I'm over 100k with almost lvl 9 bloody and I still want to die.

I didn't do any XP and just leveled bloody to like lvl 6 before doing any XP. I did it afk for a couple levels which I thought was ok but was informed by Eppy that it is not ok to afk level relics for pets. Only dexers/mages because of the high numbers required to level.

So I just let it run attended while I farmed on other chars for a couple jam sessions and got it to lvl 6-7. I feel like that has helped me cut down some time but it doesn't help with having to watch the pathetic damage output without poison on hit, firebreath, or casting. And only 106 tactics as an above GM skill.

Thing is pitiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
I've got 3 purple chests and 1 blue chest which I tossed because it looked like a normal crap chest

and 1 purp 1 orange skin dye

I wish the chests weren't so underwhelming "oo 200 gold" yay

Johntruman

Grandmaster
I've got 3 purple chests and 1 blue chest which I tossed because it looked like a normal crap chest

and 1 purp 1 orange skin dye

I wish the chests weren't so underwhelming "oo 200 gold" yay

Yea that's my only problem. You get a hallowed it drops a chest and it has normal loot in it just as if it were a normal mob. They hit like paragons they should have paragon loot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya the only good drops are those from the special events...... and tbh I was expecting an invasion last night since... it was the Sunday they normally fall on... but go figure that didn't happen either....

Gunner

Neophyte
I got a jet black Halloween skin dye, anyone have any idea of its worth?

I googled it and the only other occurrence is an accidental xmas version of the dye, which was listed at 300k.

AssHat

Grandmaster
I got a jet black Halloween skin dye, anyone have any idea of its worth?

I googled it and the only other occurrence is an accidental xmas version of the dye, which was listed at 300k.

its a bugged item, i was given that only xmas jet black skin dye. so its value? try and auction it if anyone even wants it.

the only thing of value from the halloween mobs is the hued statues in the chests.