ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I seriously lol'ed at this.
EQMS.. Always talking shit, never accepting challenges. You and your guild are low teir. Very low.

I'd be embarrassed to be in a guild led by such a *****/represented by a trash can like yourself. Phew

Man, do you think this bothers them one bit? If anything, all you are doing is feeding and nothing else. I could really say a lot, I have been tempted a few occasions but, it is completely pointless. The amount of contradiction that has been plastered across all the forums here is, to be quite frank, completely mind-blowing. I will stop at this and say to you, consider other options since it is only going to get worse.

ton loc

Master
Hey thanks for making a comeback to UOF last night, getting shit on badly, and rage logging 30minutes later... #defeated.
Hahaha. Logged in, raided your champ/killed everyone, you come in with a solid 10 people to our 3.

Then you attempt to gank josh, I recall in.. making it 2 POWER members. We run behind the house to voluntarily fight what we thought was 4 but ended up being the same 10. Spent the next minute or so laughing at you and how bad your guild is then went back to having fun. Stay bad glutt.. It's okay though, your guildie is setting up a tournament that will force you to embarrass yourself in an even numbered fight (if you personally even participate)

ton loc

Master
Who's that guy in your signature picture? The one that's to the right of those atheist mass murderers?
That is literally gluttony. Now his name makes sense, huh? He tries to play it off like a troll/joke, but that's "the UO man" himself lololol

Darkarna

Grandmaster
That is literally gluttony. Now his name makes sense, huh? He tries to play it off like a troll/joke, but that's "the UO man" himself lololol

In Glutts defence, that was him, he has changed from that picture A LOT, so if you think that using that picture as leverage to somehow offend him, you will be seriously disappointed as this also, just feeds him.

I have seen the apparent change and I must give credit where, credit is due.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I hope the Kingdoms Expansion solves this whine fest.

EQMS isn't zerg'ing you noobs into the ground. You guys simply offer no resistance. Last night we were running around on six reds. That's pretty typical. If six red players who only group up in the late evening is too much for the entire blue population on this server then that's saaaaaaaaad, dude.

My hope for the Kingdoms Expansion is that PvP will be incentivized enough that players will get involved. Ever since this shard went meta pet crazy all you hear are players begging for this game to made into Diablo. UO-Diablo is seriously what these noobs want. Let's just group in parties of four and repeat the same champs/RDA's a million times and exclude PvP entirely.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
@Tard the Paladin perhaps tone down the 3rd grade rhetoric while making your points and while you may not get a much better response your posts may be a bit more tolerable to read. Thanks and good luck.

This is not a thread that warrants any serious discussion. Its always the same handful of players that get on here and whine about EQMS. But like I said, if six reds that group up late at night is all it takes defeat the entire blue population then its a sad, sad day.

ton loc

Master

EQMS isn't zerg'ing you noobs into the ground. You guys simply offer no resistance. Last night we were running around on six reds. That's pretty typical. If six red players who only group up in the late evening is too much for the entire blue population on this server then that's saaaaaaaaad, dude.

My hope for the Kingdoms Expansion is that PvP will be incentivized enough that players will get involved. Ever since this shard went meta pet crazy all you hear are players begging for this game to made into Diablo. UO-Diablo is seriously what these noobs want. Let's just group in parties of four and repeat the same champs/RDA's a million times and exclude PvP entirely.
Did you just admit to pk'ing in a 6 man group like it proves something..? Orrrr what?

And exactly how low is yall's bar set when using the phrase "defeated the server/defeated off the server"?

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Well vto be fair @Tard the Paladin you are certainly not the only person to use such rhetoric. But the toxic attitudes in general I feel do not help the case of your guild. You guys are in the limelight, you have achieved what I feel has been Gluttony's end goal by dominating the shard and feeding his ego with his opponents defeat and subsequent leaving of the shard. I myself never left because of being defeated on the field, but by the toxic attitude in game and forum zerging from eqms.

Perhaps now would be a good time to evaluate guild etiquette and answer the true question, is Gluttony's end goad of having his ego fed and his video game enemies defeated and disheartened, what is utlimately best for the eqms guild? Turning fruitful videogame experiences into a charred wasteland. If this is the end goal of everybody then have at it, seems to be on track. Otherwise perhaps hold yourselves to a higher standard, at least when it comes to attitudes when interacting with the rest of the shard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I respond for Gluttony:
- You guys are #Affected
- You guys are #Defeated
- You guys run a dexer in 20 yrs old wizard game... #affected
- Good fight yesterday guys... [some day later to the same guild] You guys are totally noobs dying from noobs in purple *posting screenshots*
- It's good dying in a 20 yrs old wizard game... #Affected
- All hail to our Saviour *posting religious content*
- This is a 20yrs old sandbox game where who will try to fuck with us will be punished
- Trin, Power, Wrekt, $, S-B, i hope to #defeat all of you
- If you don't want to die just pay 200k, stop being #affected use sallos and join us
- We just want to have fun and we are the best in this shard
- We are just noobs in purple who provide pvp for the server
- #PaytheMil

Just cut and paste your response next time!

Lithium149

Grandmaster

Either you are really a "Tard" or you believe the bs that you spew out of your mouth..

I fought you guys 2 v 10 at Abyss Demons last night and died about 5-6 times suiciding against 10 of you, still managed to kill Bubrub and Mutie and nearly even killed Gluttony.

2 versus 10... And my partner has played this game for three months, so save me the excuses you trashcan.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I respond for Gluttony:
- You guys are #Affected
- You guys are #Defeated
- You guys run a dexer in 20 yrs old wizard game... #affected
- Good fight yesterday guys... [some day later to the same guild] You guys are totally noobs dying from noobs in purple *posting screenshots*
- It's good dying in a 20 yrs old wizard game... #Affected
- All hail to our Saviour *posting religious content*
- This is a 20yrs old sandbox game where who will try to fuck with us will be punished
- If you don't want to die just pay 200k, stop being #affected use sallos and join us

Ooooh, you filthy devious like farming pirate Berlusconi!

/slow clap

Berlusconi stole Gluttony's go to insult.txt

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
I respond for Gluttony:

- We are just noobs in purple who provide pvp for the server

1.Thanks for putting Trin first. We appreciate that
2. IF everyone pays the 200K to join who will you pvp?
3. See above
4. See above (And Trin are the original noobs in purple. You don't wear purple. You wear indigo. Stop dirtying up purple with your nastiness.

EDIT: Ok so I'm blonde. I didn't realiz Guy was being facetious however, my replies to the "everyday Glutt responses" remain the same.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Did you just admit to pk'ing in a 6 man group like it proves something..? Orrrr what?

And exactly how low is yall's bar set when using the phrase "defeated the server/defeated off the server"?

It was easily a 10 man group last night, and to be frank I wasn't even trying to count there was just so many names I can guarantee 10+.

Fought them with my RL and we still managed to scrape up a few kills..

After Bubrub dies, they try to scatter into the wind..

Killed Mutie..

Then Glutt and company came back, almost got Glutt and then we died a few more times trying to fight le horde think they were embarassed dying to just two people so they brought the usual overwhelming numbers and spammed LOLOLOL everytime they killed us with 10+ people.

PS Nice missing that heal on Bubrub Gluttony, pure gold.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Also for the record @Guybrush Threepwood was the first person me and my friend pvped with on the server in front of despise. He killed my friend after relinquishing him of his bandages. I believe I lived, but could not take down the great Berlusconi. And you know what. MY friend gushed about what a cool template you had and how cool it was you killed him as you did. Showing you that just pking and or killing somebody will not incur their forever hate as is sometimes implied.

I'll never be a competitive PVPer evilacid, i always played the game in a different way... But i think i gave to the comunity a lot of nice moments and i'm happy for it :)

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Ya that fight was a couple days into the shard. And he has played much less than me overall. Which is why I believed he died, and i just lived but could not kill you. ;) but it was a super fun and memorable experience.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Ya that fight was a couple days into the shard. And he has played much less than me overall. Which is why I believed he died, and i just lived but could not kill you. ;) but it was a super fun and memorable experience.

The important part here is that experience was memorable for the right reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.