ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffe

Master
Hypocrisy much?

I still remember the time LOLZ offered you even numbered fights and after Jake agreed you guys would not stat, YOU chose to stat. I felt bad for your guys bc they obviously wanted fights and so did we, but our noobs decided to blueball after they realized all you wanted was to "win" (keep us from playing) despite your word.

You're no better than the complaints you're making tbh. Pull your head out of your ass, Sag.

I am, without a doubt, an asshole.

But, I hardly think that me allegedly statting you or your buddies TWO YEARS AGO compares to trolling PvP off the server.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I am, without a doubt, an asshole.

But, I hardly think that me allegedly statting you or your buddies TWO YEARS AGO compares to trolling PvP off the server.

Trolling PVP off the server? By teaching newbs how to group PVP and showing them whats it like to be in factions? You said it yourself, you dont want to put in the effort to do this BUT you also dont want to have to fight those who do put in the effort to do this because its unfun, or unfair, etc.

Sorry you chose not to organize your team and as a result didnt fare well in battleagainst EQMS ... I will say this, no one in EQMS gives 2 fucks about the so called "PVPers" who left because they continually died to our group of "bad players".

LSDjay

Grandmaster
I have faith that the staff have thought about this a lot and with the new expansion may come things to allow smaller guilds to compete.

That is literally the entire point of a champion spawn and power scrolls. It forces you to PvP for the best rewards in-game.

EQMS isn't camping every single dungeon 24 hours a day, slaughtering everyone in their path. they raid champ spawns because they know dummies like you won't do shit to defend them.

go farm dragons, go farm balrons, go farm ogre lords, go farm titans. stop complaining because you can't get free power scrolls and relics

I'll paraphrase your entire post "I'm okay with 1 or 2 reds coming in so we can defeat them without doing anything, but if someone has to put in any amount of effort beyond "all kill" it is a real turn off and it forces people to quit because they actually have to work for something."

You the snuggy that asked in ally chat for a red to kill a blue afk EQMS member to expand his new houseplot right ?
Gues wich blue killed him...

I dont get all your caps, and still think u dont get my post....
What i mean offcourse is, this is a fragile playerbase... As there are so little players, some players have to step up and try and make things workout for everybody..

I dont farm, or i hardly farm, i dont get pked alot to, just been here long enough to understand and see alot of the problems..

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Trolling PVP off the server? By teaching newbs how to group PVP and showing them whats it like to be in factions? You said it yourself, you dont want to put in the effort to do this BUT you also dont want to have to fight those who do put in the effort to do this because its unfun, or unfair, etc.

Sorry you chose not to organize your team and as a result didnt fare well in battleagainst EQMS ... I will say this, no one in EQMS gives 2 fucks about the so called "PVPers" who left because they continually died to our group of "bad players".

Another classic example of Gluttony "Not caring" that some people have left UOF.

snuggy

Expert
You the snuggy that asked in ally chat for a red to kill a blue afk EQMS member to expand his new houseplot right ?
Gues wich blue killed him...

I dont get all your caps, and still think u dont get my post....
What i mean offcourse is, this is a fragile playerbase... As there are so little players, some players have to step up and try and make things workout for everybody..

I dont farm, or i hardly farm, i dont get pked alot to, just been here long enough to understand and see alot of the problems..

i had a novel typed and it got cut off.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Another classic example of Gluttony "Not caring" that some people have left UOF.

I dont want anyone to quit UOF but people leave all the time -- you cannot make everyone happy. If POWER and Marleys crew left because they were tired of dying to newbs in purple, I honestly dont care -- I prefer they stay but Im not going to throw a tantrum over players who exhibit toxic behavior for months and then quit in defeat.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I dont want anyone to quit UOF but people leave all the time -- you cannot make everyone happy. If POWER and Marleys crew left because they were tired of dying to newbs in purple, I honestly dont care -- I prefer they stay but Im not going to throw a tantrum over players who exhibit toxic behavior for months and then quit in defeat.

See below... tell me again that "you care"... than re-read the below again....

ktekhqp.png

La5STas.png

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Like I said -- I dont care the people who have egos about being "l33t" PVPers got tired of dying to the "bad players" in EQMS so they quit... then again, if you listen to their crying, half the time they brag about how easy it is to kill EQMS 4v13 and the other half its "omg, all you do is gank us and ebolt rail".

Do I prefer they stay here? yes
Do I think the UOF community will miss the toxic attitude of players who think they are gods gift to PVP: no

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I will say this, most of these same "PVPers" who left recently did the same fucking thing almost a year ago when they were defeated the first time and went back to uoforever, they lasted about a month there before they came crawling back.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Seems like 98% of the server wants YOU gone, Timmy.. and I highly doubt they would miss you or your attitude towards everything.

My attitude of getting new players involved in the game -- be it in PVP, factions, champs, RDAs, IDOCs, etc... SUCH TOXIC, MUCH ANGRY!

ton loc

Master
Funny enough, before EQMS came back (after being ran off the server once already), factions/pvp/the server in general was BOOMING. Constant fights, no one quitting, etc etc etc.

Now we have an expansion which has a pvp section based around eqms' playstyle (ROFL), people trying other servers, people quitting, ZERO action, the list goes on. But I digress.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Funny enough, before EQMS came back (after being ran off the server once already), factions/pvp/the server in general was BOOMING. Constant fights, no one quitting, etc etc etc.

Before we came back it was Marleys crew ganking people 6v2... and POWER ganking bards, raiding champs, and IDOCs 5v1 and raiding champs... when EQMS came back those faction fights turned into large group battles(which we won) and POWER no longer had free reign over dungeons and idocs.

Tell me again why you're salty EQMS came back and you no longer were the top dog....

Now we have an expansion which has a pvp section based around eqms' playstyle (ROFL), people trying other servers, people quitting, ZERO action, the list goes on. But I digress.

zero action? EQMS has people to fight all day -- isnt your complaint theres TOO MUCH action for you to handle? "But I digress."

lollo

Grandmaster
At the beginning people cried about 247, then it was POWER's turn, then $ and now it's EQMS

Everyone always bitches about dominant guilds.

@ton loc is just pissed cause POWER hasn't been relevant since mid 2013

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
@ton loc is just pissed cause POWER hasn't been relevant since mid 2013

What a coincidence... thats when EQMS left UOF to go back to uoforever the first time when there was no real PVP rules/mechanics in place yet here.... sorry POWER, maybe if you ask nicely we will let you come back and do some champs.

TheGooch

Master
No u really dont get it.
It forces a certain population into contant pvp, u think it will stop at 6 reds ?? next time it be 12, then 18 etc, those players dont want to do that, if they liked doing that they would have joined factions and fought over cities instead of over ps..
This will make people leave UOF to do whatever.

I to have nostalgic feelings about playing factions and pvp, hell i loved it, it was all i played for on OSI...... But after a certain amount of months on this server ( and my first time uo since 03) i realized those fun big faction fights dont come back, its gone......
I dont like todays uo field pvp, its boring , with voip, shot caller, 123dump , running mostly running.

Alot of other players feel the same, and try for something else. Here comes EQMS and forces people to adapt to there playing style, as i said, the people doing champs can eventualy with coordination defend and kill the reds attacking, but it wont stop there coz next time there be more reds coz is starts a fire inside the little Narcissictic Gluttony....
Eventually the players who didnt chose to play in faction are now caught up in open field pvp at every champ they enter, and stop doing champs or even worse stop playing alltogether..

Dont give me the BS EQMS can only field like 6 reds atm, 2 weeks ago just when a large villa collapsed during EU daytime about 10 eqms reds came true a gate to clear the area, 3 weeks ago at a Large Tower with alot of vanq weapons it was maybe 20 EQMS reds during EU evening//afternoon....
Funny thing at that idoc when i was stealthing laying dead, litterly a sea of red players with some dead green/blue corpses,. And yet some EQMS players have the balls to say " Loot these noobs dry " " Kill blue healers around so these noobs cant res " etc....
Not gonna play the yes/no game just stating what i saw..

Maybe today with summer and the other thing, it could be that EQMS could only field 6 reds at a certain time, but it dont matter anymore ive noticed, alot of players are worn down dont care anymore and do there own thing........ Coz of months and months of battering, being ganked , trashtalked , reskilled , all by what at first seem like a horde of 15 year olds on speed , if i only knew better.....

I dont really blame Gluttony, i blame the players who joined EQMS to live the easy life, the people that after they got fed up with being killed over and over at champ spawns sold there soul and wanting to make a profit by joining the purple zerg , the players who sold out there previous friends and created a red now think they are pvpers, the so called pvpers who after releasing a ebolt in a large squad stand over players corpse and call us noobs...........

Players like that really have no idea, and i would be as red irl as being ingame off shame for being seen in one of those groups...
We can have a pissing contest, it's whatever. I offered 2 extreme solutions to problems brought up with this thread. Old school stat loss for the reds and a trammel zone for blues that dont want pvp forced upon them with low rewards. What do you suggest be done? As far as your idoc comment, I was a solo idocer and damn good. Be glad you didn't play uoforever back a few years ago when you knew eqms was gonna come in with 1 minute to fall and clear the area. They had dedicated trackers, detect hidden, and revealers. 20 members popping thru gates was a low # for them. I'm not sure if @GluttonySDS may remember my char (Phingers), but quite a few of his guildies did and I was ALWAYS targeted first due me being able to place and grab loot. Did i rage ask for changes? Fuck no, I adapted and to be honest, it made me a hell of a better player for doing so.

Just like you, I long for nostalgic uo, vanilla wow, swg(first year) and a whole slew of other games before they changed. Unfortunately, we'll never see any of that again.

steve-o

Grandmaster
No u really dont get it.
It forces a certain population into contant pvp, u think it will stop at 6 reds ?? next time it be 12, then 18 etc, those players dont want to do that, if they liked doing that they would have joined factions and fought over cities instead of over ps..
This will make people leave UOF to do whatever.

I to have nostalgic feelings about playing factions and pvp, hell i loved it, it was all i played for on OSI...... But after a certain amount of months on this server ( and my first time uo since 03) i realized those fun big faction fights dont come back, its gone......
I dont like todays uo field pvp, its boring , with voip, shot caller, 123dump , running mostly running.

Alot of other players feel the same, and try for something else. Here comes EQMS and forces people to adapt to there playing style, as i said, the people doing champs can eventualy with coordination defend and kill the reds attacking, but it wont stop there coz next time there be more reds coz is starts a fire inside the little Narcissictic Gluttony....
Eventually the players who didnt chose to play in faction are now caught up in open field pvp at every champ they enter, and stop doing champs or even worse stop playing alltogether..

Dont give me the BS EQMS can only field like 6 reds atm, 2 weeks ago just when a large villa collapsed during EU daytime about 10 eqms reds came true a gate to clear the area, 3 weeks ago at a Large Tower with alot of vanq weapons it was maybe 20 EQMS reds during EU evening//afternoon....
Funny thing at that idoc when i was stealthing laying dead, litterly a sea of red players with some dead green/blue corpses,. And yet some EQMS players have the balls to say " Loot these noobs dry " " Kill blue healers around so these noobs cant res " etc....
Not gonna play the yes/no game just stating what i saw..

Maybe today with summer and the other thing, it could be that EQMS could only field 6 reds at a certain time, but it dont matter anymore ive noticed, alot of players are worn down dont care anymore and do there own thing........ Coz of months and months of battering, being ganked , trashtalked , reskilled , all by what at first seem like a horde of 15 year olds on speed , if i only knew better.....

I dont really blame Gluttony, i blame the players who joined EQMS to live the easy life, the people that after they got fed up with being killed over and over at champ spawns sold there soul and wanting to make a profit by joining the purple zerg , the players who sold out there previous friends and created a red now think they are pvpers, the so called pvpers who after releasing a ebolt in a large squad stand over players corpse and call us noobs...........

Players like that really have no idea, and i would be as red irl as being ingame off shame for being seen in one of those groups...
quote 100%

just the other day at the RDA there were atleast 18 different eqms inside 12 faction (all dead) and 6+ blues
and it was EU timezone!

Status
Not open for further replies.