Arch Demon Question (talismon quest)

BMan

Apprentice
Can someone please tell me how often or when does the arch demon spawn for the talisman of POWER quest? I have a character with the armor totem, but trying to get the talisman for another character for beserker, but must have gotten lucky the first time around and killed it with another person. Do people usually farm this for possible drops, so would I have help basically???

Thanks,

Brakrak

Adept
every 4 hours it spawns and if you didn't get it on the first try you have to reaccept the quest and try again....Yes we farm it bigtime for PS and relics

hubcap

Grandmaster
accept the quest again?
as in collecting ANOTHER 30 vanqs?

or just go back to the statue and show him that youve already done that......and just need the quest again....

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
If you go in the entrance and go to the right side of the dungeon just north of the cells there are two teleporters. The top one leads to the room where he spawns.

G_North

Neophyte
Okay, I've got it figured where he spawns, but can anyone tell me the times when he spawns? The closest I've ever come was finding his corpse on the ground after others had slayed him. lol

Young Star

Grandmaster
Okay, I've got it figured where he spawns, but can anyone tell me the times when he spawns? The closest I've ever come was finding his corpse on the ground after others had slayed him. lol
It would be around 4 hours after you saw that. Make it 3:50 to be sure. His spawn timer is not static, there is a little variance in his timer. Minimum is 4 though after his death.

De Medici

Grandmaster
Can you only go to the arch daemons for relics and stuff with a char who already did the talisman quest?