Arm toggles will not disarm armed weapon

Hello all. I have played a Fencer for a good while and I have him packing a spear and a kryss. I set both to toggle on their own hot key. Now if I have the kryss on and I push toggle spear it auto disarms the kryss and arms spear and vice versa. On my poisoner it simply refuses to. I was swords and thought it was the hally/katana aspect. I switched to fencing so he is exactly like the other fencer with hot keys and weapons and it always says you can only arm one weapon at a time or something like that. I thought it might have conflicting keys somewhere and even tried moving em to F keys and get same outcome. Is my character flat out glitched? if so what else might be messed with him? Thanks for reading my long post and please try to help me out! I do not like having to hit a key to disarm and another to rearm another weapon in combat. I could make a macro to do it but concerned why it is broken. I don't want a bandaid I want a remedy. Thanks!

halygon

Grandmaster
Hello all. I have played a Fencer for a good while and I have him packing a spear and a kryss. I set both to toggle on their own hot key. Now if I have the kryss on and I push toggle spear it auto disarms the kryss and arms spear and vice versa. On my poisoner it simply refuses to. I was swords and thought it was the hally/katana aspect. I switched to fencing so he is exactly like the other fencer with hot keys and weapons and it always says you can only arm one weapon at a time or something like that. I thought it might have conflicting keys somewhere and even tried moving em to F keys and get same outcome. Is my character flat out glitched? if so what else might be messed with him? Thanks for reading my long post and please try to help me out! I do not like having to hit a key to disarm and another to rearm another weapon in combat. I could make a macro to do it but concerned why it is broken. I don't want a bandaid I want a remedy. Thanks!
How do you have your toggle button setup? Can you provide a screenshot of the configuration?

let me look quick...

On arm/dress tab I made one called 1hfence (kryss) and 2hfence (spear)

then in hot keys under dress I have toggle 1hfence ALT + c and toggle 2hfence ALT + x

exact same as on my otehr dexer. I am so stumped.

I THINK I GOT IT! at the bottom of the arm dress tab was a check box that said auto move conflicting items and it was unchecked *sigh* so sorry and thanx for the input! See ya in the field!

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Internal UO macro won't manage my 2h fencing weapons separate from 1h. For example, I can set a key to disarm/arm right hand and it will work for my kryss but the key set to disarm/arm left hand only says there's already something in both hands when I try to disarm...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk