Attention Brutus Avery of MoC i believe...

Babethoven

Grandmaster
I have your WW up for ransom.... the toll of 1 taming SS or 175k and you can have it back sir... thank you for shopping with babethovens boat services

also i ran across 2 dragons by the named of

Hyperion and Heracles if anyone knows anything about them i know where they are at, they are untamed

Livid

Expert
Trapping pets is a sad and pathetic thing to do. Sorry to the guy this happened to. *Edit, after seeing the picture, at least you died once doing it and lost whatever paint you had on.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Ya I don't get it either lol. It's like people take so much pride in luring pets off. Victims ball your pets, that way after you let the idiots lure it off and trap it and die a few times in the process, just hit your pet ball and then turn the laughs onto them. It nvr fails to put a smile on your face.

The Grixxitt

Apprentice
By the time you get to GM taming, chances are you can wait out the 3 days until you can hunt again, financially speaking.

It's like posting a million dollar bounty on a red's head. GL getting a payoff, just wait out the statloss.
Now if you got a shadow dragon, white beetle, or something else even semi-rarish, it might be worth something, but a wyrm?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol all these people talking trash, hahah i dont go out looking for people to lure pets it was right after the Christmas champion i noticed Brutus was grey walking away with his 2 WW... might I add the WW was 7x and pretty damn decent stats, i WAS going to keep it for a friend but i felt sorry for the guy, he may have played me or got over on me... but i honestly felt bad for him, so i sold it back for 50k rather than what i was asking for

lmao you guys guys are something else on here, wow died 1 time get better at this game it was effortless to lure the pet wont be the last pet i lure either way i'll make you guys burn your powder or hold it for ransom and just for those comments... heh i'll make sure i get my full price from you guys :p

KooZa

Novice
luring pets is fun as fuck because taming is the most pussiest thing on the server right now. It feels good to troll a tamer, even if they have a summoning ball its still fun to fuck with em