WTS Auction closed.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I am going to auction my PW layered bone mask. Not currently on the donation vendor. Mask was 22k donation coins + 3.5k donation coins for layering deed. This mask will almost certainly be back on the vendor as it was never stated it would not be. As far as I know only three exist between Tsavo, Lexington, and I. Lexington doesn't know of anyone else who has one. None that were bought have yet been sold. That's the only input I have to go on, please fill in the blanks if you have any information to the contrary.

There could be a dozen masks out there for all I know (spoiler alert: there's not that many), only way to tell is if staff chimes in with how many were purchased. I haven't asked and I'm not going to, staff has more important things to worry about.

I am not going to run the auction for any set amount of time and I reserve all rights to refuse to sell the mask if I so choose. Just throwing it out there to see what interest it generates. I was gonna put together a PW suit but decided against it. I will offload the mask if the price is right.

I will start the bidding at 4 mil. It is worth at least 3.75m with donation coins valued @ 150k/1k. Add to that the rarity and not being currently available on the vendor, yadda yadda yadda.

Go go go!

8lpCR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Wow that is sexy as fuck. Thanks for that Lex!

I have been offered 4 mil for the combo, an enticing offer.

Going to leave this up through the weekend at least to entertain other offers.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have a couple guildmates that are interested which complicates things a bit. So far the offers are of trades of substantial value (over 4m) and not gold. I am only interested if the items are liquidated.

I am willing to give them time to liquidate unless I am blown away by an offer by the end of the weekend.