WTS Auction: Custom Full Slayer Armor Suit

Lavos

Master
This auction is for a full slayer perfect armor suit of the buyer's choice. Winning bidder will choose slayer type and armor type (All Indestructible/Invulnerability, sets I have assembled)

Current Bid: 250k (accepting donation coin bids at 150k/1k)

Auction ends tomorrow afternoon (Fri 4/18)

tl;dr - Any slayer type crafted onto any suit of armor. 50% dmg/spell reduction + 100% spell poison resist. Perfect armor suit provided if wanted.

During the first auction (repond), I received a ton of interest in slayer armor, though everyone wanted different types of armor or slayer types. Now is your chance to get the slayer type you want on the type of armor you prefer.

Our guild has spent hours of research discovering how to craft each of these slayer types. The slayer types available are:

-Silver
-Repond (super slayer)
-Dragon Slaying
-Reptilian Death (super slayer)
-Gargoyle's Foe
-Daemon Dismissal (super slayer)
-Balron Damnation
-Exorcism (super slayer)
-Fey Slayer (super slayer)
-Scorpian's Bane
-Arachnid Doom (super slayer)
-Flame Dousing
-Water Dissipation
-Vacuum
-Earth Shatter
-Elemental Health
-Blood Drinking
-Summer Wind
-Elemental Ban (super slayer)
-Orc Slaying
-Troll Slaughter
-Ogre Thrashing
-Terathan
-Ophidian Slaying
-Snake's Bane
-Lizardman Slaughter

(For more information about what types of monsters are affected by these slayers, read http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/slayerweapons.php)

The suit will be crafted onto a perfect armor set (All Indestructable/Invulnerability) of the buyer's choice (Leather, studded, chain, ring, plate, or any combination) OR any GM crafted armor set including dragon scale armor.

Some info about what slayer armor can do:

Slayer armor will reduce hit and spell damage by 50% as well as grant 100% spell poison resist chance. The chance of getting this bonus is scaled by the number of slayer pieces you have for that particular foe (e.g. if you have 2 pieces out of 6, then you only have a 33% chance of getting this 50% damage reduction. When you are hit by the corresponding slayer monster, a flash/sound occurs on your character, similar to using a slayer weapon.

PM me if you have any questions about effectiveness of the armor. I can assure you it does work extremely well.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
What are the required materials?
Ie. What would I need to provide to have you craft one? Not specifics just wondering how many Runes hammers shards gargoyle words. etc. ..
Just out of interest.

Lavos

Master
What are the required materials?
Ie. What would I need to provide to have you craft one? Not specifics just wondering how many Runes hammers shards gargoyle words. etc. ..
Just out of interest.

Sorry, I can't give out too much information about the specific components, but I will say that the total cost of building a full slayer armor set would be between 200 and 300k based on current ingredient prices. This doesn't include the cost of the armor suit or building a character up to 120 mining, 120 tinkering, and 120 blacksmith which are required.

I started this auction out low (200k) because I want to get some slayer suits out into the world and generate some interest in this system. Alan worked hard on it, and it really is fun doing PvM in a different way.

limlight

Grandmaster
If someone bids more than me...my 200k offer is stillnout there if ubwant to make an extra suit. Haha

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Magpie

Adept
I love the sound of the slayer armor system and am glad it's implemented. However, the economics behind it don't make sense to me at all.

Who would risk wearing 200-300k worth of slayer armor out in dungeons? Can you imagine losing a quarter million in armor if you got ganked by some reds?

If suits of slayer armor got down to about 25-50k a set, that would be more worth the risk. But at this current price point, who's risking it? Well, apparently Limlight is. :)