WTS Auction {{ Doorbell (Blessed) }} house add-on item

Elsa

Adept
Hi all! :) I'd like to auction this fabuloso Doorbell (blessed) house add-on item! This is a fantastic little piece that not only looks great on or next to your door/house entrance (or anywhere you place it) but it is also a very functional piece too as you can customize music played within your home! Your guests could certainly enjoy the added ambiance that goes with your house theme. See the pics below for the look and list of music themes. I plan to run this auction till Friday or end it early if I get a decently good offer. Thanks all for looking!

PS: I also have a vendor at the Vesper Trading Co., just south of the north bridge of Vesper. Look for the "Shop Here" building and find vendor Master Shredder at the back of the shop north wall. Guard zone is by river on same screen east to avoid PKs. I sell other uniques, BS/Carp mats and goods, ss, plants, and stone and wood furniture. Thank you for the support! :rolleyes:

Elsa%2BLeah%2BGrace_2-16_19.57.jpg

Elsa%2BLeah%2BGrace_2-16_19.57-3.jpg

Doorbell%2Bgroup%2B1.jpg

Elsa

Adept
Thx for the heads up, I appreciate the feedback. You bring up a valid point. I personally placed 3 houses but only got 1 45 days later. I think because I'm newer to the shard many at my level suffered some issues with conquest recording properly so I think many newer players didn't get them. Also vets that sold homes may have already pawned em. When we did the server change, conquest for me went away. Regardless I hope to find the few that don't have this item and want one to place in their home. :D

Elsa

Adept
10k top bid so far! No other interest soon and I may end this before Friday. Thanks all!