Back from the Dead

Bronx

Neophyte
Started playing UO back in '97, played heavy for a few years and then just gradually lost interest when I went to college. Popped in from time to time through-out the years when I got the itch, but never stuck around.

I have recently re-developed a new found interest with the new release coming and new locations and hunts and am back in the swing of things with evolving my main char with some of the new skill sets. I'm looking to get more involved group-wise possibly joining a guild in the future (formerly member of Dragon Lords when we migrated from "The Realm" way back in the day.
Back on my original account in LS shard, and while getting up to speed on the new development I came across you guys here on "Forever". Got thinking, as much fun as it's been getting reacquainted with my char. of ...wow... 16-17 years.... And new aspects of the game, it's been pretty much a non-interactive process, The social aspect is a bit lacking, and that's what I miss from before... During the blizzard days...

Anyways, looking for some feedback before jumping into a macro grind of that new character smell...(Doubt mystic would lets me transfer from the official shard, lol)

always down for something!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bronx

Neophyte
Still there... Bronx... Those days I was mainly around Minoc as a town base

Bronx

Neophyte
My guild didn't, DL members were not able to pk... Charter rules , ... Came to UO in '97 as DLGriffin.... Bronx was originally an alt char. For pvp my side hobby...got the taste for competition and started focusing more on him... Just as well though, DL was fading and ultimately moved shards and then left UO.....a name you might know, Bratwire... Was my main associate the last few years active back then

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Started playing UO back in '97, played heavy for a few years and then just gradually lost interest when I went to college. Popped in from time to time through-out the years when I got the itch, but never stuck around.

I have recently re-developed a new found interest with the new release coming and new locations and hunts and am back in the swing of things with evolving my main char with some of the new skill sets. I'm looking to get more involved group-wise possibly joining a guild in the future (formerly member of Dragon Lords when we migrated from "The Realm" way back in the day.
Back on my original account in LS shard, and while getting up to speed on the new development I came across you guys here on "Forever". Got thinking, as much fun as it's been getting reacquainted with my char. of ...wow... 16-17 years.... And new aspects of the game, it's been pretty much a non-interactive process, The social aspect is a bit lacking, and that's what I miss from before... During the blizzard days...

Anyways, looking for some feedback before jumping into a macro grind of that new character smell...(Doubt mystic would lets me transfer from the official shard, lol)

always down for something!

Welcome back, that itch grows strong :). Might be worth your while to go over a few guides in the.. guides section, not how to play of course, but what to expect when you play. I would also strongly suggest to create a 'home' free macro AKA Recall macro, this will help prevent many deaths. Also, watch out for scams and make sure to bank your goods in a quiet town or less used town. If and when you get a house and you feel you need to upgrade and sell, do not be pressured into selling quickly, this could also be a scam.

Apart from that, enjoy yourself and once again, welcome to the server!