Back to UO after Years

Trokair

Apprentice
Hello all, old player from OSI coming back after some years. Triple A gaming is just boring and I'm looking to get back into UO. Crafting mainly but also looking to try some new things I haven't before. I've done the bard/tamer route and pure mage, mostly PVM. Looking to branch into Melee and possibly some PvP.

Halfgrin

Master
Welcome back...about a decade plus since I have returned to the game as well. Good server here, some silly ass pvp guilds that think the game matters, but beyond that, very much fun. Let me know in PM if you need anything to get you started. Cheers.

Trokair

Apprentice
Appreciate the welcomes. Spending my time smashing Ettins in the face and mining right now. I really missed mining in a strange way. Glad to be back.

Winstonian

Grandmaster
The PvM here is great. Be careful with the PvP... pre-casting FS off of a scroll in a large group and hitting the 'target closest enemy' macro is a thing. A bad thing for UO, but a thing nonetheless.

Trokair

Apprentice
The PvM here is great. Be careful with the PvP... pre-casting FS off of a scroll in a large group and hitting the 'target closest enemy' macro is a thing. A bad thing for UO, but a thing nonetheless.

I've only managed to bite the dust once so far. Gotten away twice. So far my odds are good :D