Bags of Sending

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftWind

Journeyman
Has any thought been given to adding Bags of Sending to UOF? Oh how I miss those little bags!!!!

amonseti

Grandmaster
Why not ! .... this might reduce the desire for rampant pk'ing that has gotten out of control on this server.
I say Yes . but only if they require powder of translocation per use.

amonseti

Grandmaster
What are Bags of Sending?
on OSI there are bags of sending these bags have refillable charges using powder of translocation.
The bags have the ability to send one item* (per use) Directly to your bank box.
* An item that stacks ie gold the whole stack is sent .
Some items on OSI are cursed. Items that are cursed can not be sent to bank box using a bag of sending

Magpie

Adept
Nope nope nope nope nope nope.

It would be awesome to be able to send in-game snail mail to homeowners like the post office. No items.. just words. :)

amonseti

Grandmaster
again I ask why dont just say no tell us your reasons why you guys think they should not be added to the server.
we got orbs of summoning that cater to tamers who get all the love....

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Can we make it so that when I'm hunting for gold I can't be attacked please?

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount

amonseti

Grandmaster
Jeezeus wtf is your only way to respond to things by insulting .. wtf is wrong with you guys . Its not trammel request. as adam and shane have said the pk player base are the most trammel like on this server..
Again Tell us your reason for not wanting these on the server , Try not to respond by simply insulting , that is as childish as it gets .. Just asking for simple constructive reason as to why they should not be here.

halygon

Grandmaster
Jeezeus wtf is your only way to respond to things by insulting .. wtf is wrong with you guys . Its not trammel request. as adam and shane have said the pk player base are the most trammel like on this server..
Again Tell us your reason for not wanting these on the server , Try not to respond by simply insulting , that is as childish as it gets .. Just asking for simple constructive reason as to why they should not be here.
The reason it is trammel-ish is because it is a method of preventing folks from getting your loot in the case you are killed. It is right up there with item insurance on the trammy scale. If they are available, then folks would just have a hotkey to send that vanq slayer they are using to the bank at the first glance of a PK or death. It really adds little to UO except that it provides players less risk, which is definitely not the spirit of UO is all about.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Well, it is a trammel request though. So now if you see a red you hit your macro to send to bank and recall and if your recall fails and you die oh well you lost some arrows yet every time a red engages his entire pack save blessed items is up for loot and chance to be statted and lose days of gameplay on that char.

There's already enough things that make it easy for pvm to earn quickly, no need to make one more thing easier.

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount

K A Z

Grandmaster

hahahaha.. and because they say it it has to be true.. LOL.

these kinda items suck, thats why noone wants them... and because theyre for bad players only (you)

Status
Not open for further replies.