WTS Balmung s/b 10m b/0 25 m

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Yes this item has a very rare drop rate but unless you get a GM to give you a definite item count on the server I don't understand why people assume that items exist only because they show up on the forums. There are so many other players going about their business and could just be storing stuff at their house or banks.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Yes this item has a very rare drop rate but unless you get a GM to give you a definite item count on the server I don't understand why people assume that items exist only because they show up on the forums. There are so many other players going about their business and could just be storing stuff at their house or banks.

Very true indeed !

Guess i have to up my S/B to 15mil instead !

Thx for the heads up !!!

S/B NOW 15 MIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Sir Dwayne

Grandmaster
This guy is a kind person power guild idiot who try to buy shit super cheap and sell for damn high price on hes occlo vendor house dont sell a shit yo this kind person

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Salsa

Grandmaster
This thread is going same way of the turkey plate suit.

Absolutely no where. Keep upping that sb on an item nobody cares about.

Josh D

Grandmaster
@Real Sir Dwayne

Bobby123 is Baraccon/Semidar/URTerribad/Sweetie and the forum representative of $ guild.
He is the reason its the shambles of its former self as he was hiding relics and power scrolls along with 3 other members from the rest of the guild. Famara, similar to Bobby in $ guild stature, called him out on it and the guild split into pieces. We in EQMS got the two best pieces (Ghetto McNasty and SickNTwisted).

As for this thread, it should've been locked immediately after Bobby posted this. He does this stuff all the time. He trolls people by selling things for a ridiculous price, that no one else would even consider paying; sometimes he has alternate forum accounts or friends "pretend" to buy the items to make it look like they actually sold for that price.

This item was never "really" up for sale for that price. The last one sold for 3 million and 2 more have dropped since then, so it should be worth less than that honestly.

I have one on display on the yew bank vendor house, top row, wearing a full suite of Sigaurds armor. When you equip it, it casts crucible (does no damage). It is a pretty awesome rare drop, no doubt, but everything about this thread is a farce.

lollo

Grandmaster
@Real Sir Dwayne

Bobby123 is Baraccon/Semidar/URTerribad/Sweetie and the forum representative of $ guild.
He is the reason its the shambles of its former self as he was hiding relics and power scrolls along with 3 other members from the rest of the guild. Famara, similar to Bobby in $ guild stature, called him out on it and the guild split into pieces. We in EQMS got the two best pieces (Ghetto McNasty and SickNTwisted).

As for this thread, it should've been locked immediately after Bobby posted this. He does this stuff all the time. He trolls people by selling things for a ridiculous price, that no one else would even consider paying; sometimes he has alternate forum accounts or friends "pretend" to buy the items to make it look like they actually sold for that price.

This item was never "really" up for sale for that price. The last one sold for 3 million and 2 more have dropped since then, so it should be worth less than that honestly.

I have one on display on the yew bank vendor house, top row, wearing a full suite of Sigaurds armor. When you equip it, it casts crucible (does no damage). It is a pretty awesome rare drop, no doubt, but everything about this thread is a farce.

Trade it for blaze sandals with coon and sell me blaze sandies for millionz

girana

Grandmaster
@Real Sir Dwayne

Storytime dont tell ppl shit w/o knowing what happen.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@Real Sir Dwayne

Storytimeeeeeeeee !

hehehehe ! @Josh D is soooooooo #affected !

keep the stories coming ! i like it !