WTS Barnacle Encrusted Boots

colead88

Grandmaster
there is 2+ pairs on server now

Proof? Otherwise please keep the trolling at bay.

Just because you've seen a couple different of MY characters wearing the pair, doesn't mean there are multiples ;)

All I am hearing is "I'm jelly and don't have a pair! So I'm going to say there are more than 1!"

Truth is, this pair is the only pair anyone has ever seen. Because it's the only one.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of a kind on server. Blessed.

S/B 7mil

B/O 12mil

Auction ends 24 hours after last bid.

There's a lady who sits on WBB roof on occasion who has a big ol' pair of encrusted boots on... along with a ton of other encrusted stuff. There are at least 3 pairs on the server as my Privateer's had a pair as well at one point. They're still worth millions though, so no worries, they just arent "one of a kind". ;) No one trolling here mate.

colead88

Grandmaster
There's a lady who sits on WBB roof on occasion who has a big ol' pair of encrusted boots on... along with a ton of other encrusted stuff. There are at least 3 pairs on the server as my Privateer's had a pair as well at one point. They're still worth millions though, so no worries, they just arent "one of a kind". ;) No one trolling here mate.

I'm pretty sure the character you're referring to is mine... Andromeda.

And is there a chance that the pair your Privateer's had, is now is my possession? Because that still limits the pool to potentially just this one pair. I'm on top of WBB as Andromeda right now. If anyone can post a screen shot of another player wearing them next to me, I'll take it as proof.

Last edited by a moderator: