Benefits of 120 in crafting skills

Jongi09

Master
Hi all

I've tried looking around for the benefits of legendary mining, smithing and tailoring

I would be interested in 120 fletching too, but not sure it exists?

Thanks all

I have begun with 105 Smith & Mining. I actually find mining therapeutic!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Mining - mine rda crystals

Blacksmith - better chance at exceptional items and ship parts

Tailoring - better chance at exceptional and ship parts

Fletching only goes to GM.

Tinkering 120 needed for Soulforge

Carpentry 120 needed to craft galleons

Bromista

Grandmaster
120 BS also needed to do soul forge quest (but not needed to craft the recipes if you have access to a forge)

120 tinkering needed to combine the RDA crystals to make a workbench onced mined with 120 mining.

120 LJ for harvesting all levels of colored wood.

Inscription was just added and will be used to craft slayer spellbooks in the future.

Oh also 120 BS and 120 tailoring = BODs every 5 hrs instead of 6.

I think that covers all the crafting related skills you can scroll and the benefits.

Tydeus

Master
Additionally:

120 carpentry only needed to craft gargoyle galleons and various deco furniture (with 50% chance for deco).

120 tinkering may or may not increase trap potency.

120 mining allows you to smelt valorite ore piles in one click WITH mining gloves. (changes must have been made in recent months). There is also a supposed increased chance at pulling up colored ore from colored ore veins with higher mining skill.

120 blacksmithy supposedly allows for a higher slayer weapon chance.

Jongi09

Master
Thanks guys. Really helpful.

Will try and work towards 120 mining and Smithing for now.

I got just need 110, 115, 120 smithing and 115,120 mining now! Man that's going to be expensive :(

amonseti

Grandmaster
120 blacksmithy supposedly allows for a higher slayer weapon chance.
You were correct on everything except for this .. 120 BS does not aid in slayer chance , this is a UOF mythology like begging dono vendors for ethy mounts , or eating whole pigs to dbl loot drop luck .

Bromista

Grandmaster
Thanks guys. Really helpful.

Will try and work towards 120 mining and Smithing for now.

I got just need 110, 115, 120 smithing and 115,120 mining now! Man that's going to be expensive :(

I have tons of crafting scrolls. 115 mining and I think 110, 115, and 120 BS once I fill the 120 LBOD. Think I still need one small for that one shouldn't be hard to find either.

Would do a package deal for all of course :)

Jongi09

Master
I have tons of crafting scrolls. 115 mining and I think 110, 115, and 120 BS once I fill the 120 LBOD. Think I still need one small for that one shouldn't be hard to find either.

Would do a package deal for all of course :)
Awesome. Would definitely be interested. I will probably need to raise more gold. What sort of price will I be looking at?

Jongi09

Master
Brilliant. Should have the gold by the end of the weekend! Let me know when you've completed the lbod

Bods is something else I need to try and get my head around!

Jongi09

Master
So is there any crafting guilds going? I was mining in the orc cave on Sat having a chat to a few others and thought it was good to talk to fellow crafters. Do they tend to gather anywhere?

Megabug

Journeyman
So if you were to be making a worker character with these skills, what skills would you go? I currently have a miner/smith but looking to add more to him but not sure what the best options are.

Tydeus

Master
120 BS
120 Carp
95 Hiding
100 Magery
120 Tailoring
120 Tinkering
45 Music

Craft everything connected to each other with additional hiding security when using the Britain crafting area. Bowcraft and inscription are the independent crafting skills and you can put them on different chars, such as a scribe mage for inscription and bowcraft on your miner.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Don't you need mining as well, I thought you cannot use the colored ingots if you don't have the skill to smelt them, or does that not apply here?

Tydeus

Master
Don't you need mining as well, I thought you cannot use the colored ingots if you don't have the skill to smelt them, or does that not apply here?

You only need mining to smelt gear made from colored ore. I always put stuff I want smelted into a pack ([organizeme]) and then put the pack into my beetle. I then give the pack to my miner to smelt them.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
You only need mining to smelt gear made from colored ore. I always put stuff I want smelted into a pack ([organizeme]) and then put the pack into my beetle. I then give the pack to my miner to smelt them.
So with 0 mining I can make valorite gear with a 120 BS?

Sent from my Lenovo B8080-F using Tapatalk