Best Armor setup for a stealther?

Insanonaut

Apprentice
at GM stealth you can stealth with up to 27 points in armor. What would be the best set of armor possible if somebody wanted to have stealth?

Metalhead-

Master
Make a macro that just quickly dresses you in the armor of your choice. Chances are if you're spotted you need to make a quick get away anyways before you can hide. Haul ass and hit your nifty new macro and you'll be dressing as you run. Once you can achieve a successful hide. Hit another macro that undresses you, and start stealthing away.

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
Problem is the undress / dress macro in razor is not the best, sometimes it wont take off all your armor and you will be revealed walking on foot and murdered soon after. On my stealth archer I wear no armor, due to the fact i can usually get away from anyone with pots / hiding / stealth / healing

halygon

Grandmaster
Make a macro that just quickly dresses you in the armor of your choice. Chances are if you're spotted you need to make a quick get away anyways before you can hide. Haul ass and hit your nifty new macro and you'll be dressing as you run. Once you can achieve a successful hide. Hit another macro that undresses you, and start stealthing away.
This is a good idea but wear a partial set and have the macro equip the big items like helmet and chest. That way any hits prior to fully armored will not be against a naked character.