Best first relic for meta? (excluding qs)

toastyy

Apprentice
Can't afford QS, but was curious what the best first relic is for a lower level (4) meta? Is there a relic that would really help with leveling?

AssHat

Grandmaster
how much are you able to play? because if you can play a lot, i personally think for around a level 4+ dragon i would get gold+ bloody. gold relic easily 1 mil still and bloody 5-7. you cant beat a gold relic. helped me get 1 million meta dragon exp in 24 hours and over 200k on a meta steed. those number are hard to beat without a gold relic + bloody.

dont make leveling a meta harder, i have deleted over 4 gold relics already, they work and help a ton.

AssHat

Grandmaster
You use them temporarily?

yes, because i have leveled some pets enough that i put better relics on. currently i have two meta steeds with paralytics on instead of gold relics. so i bought two new gold relics and 2 new paralytics so that i can level them faster with gold and once they level enough i can put back on paralytics.

since both those relics cost around a mil or less, it was easy to afford from farming, especially after the paragon chests start to roll in.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
If you fight single targets then go with bloody. If you do a lot of champs then imo molten is a better first choice due to the aoe damage.

tankian

Grandmaster
How does gold relic help level faster. I know paragons have more xp but also take longer to kill when i can kill 3 normal mobs quicker

AssHat

Grandmaster
How does gold relic help level faster. I know paragons have more xp but also take longer to kill when i can kill 3 normal mobs quicker

all depends on stage dragon/steed and other relics. more often than not, you wont be always getting to those other spawns or areas to kill the 2nd and 3rd mob fast enough every single time. and not every mob will the paragon take long. especially if it was a casting mob turned paragon while using a paralytic for example, wont damage pet as much, or poison as often since it wont have any mana. all depends on what you are working it.

tankian

Grandmaster
all depends on stage dragon/steed and other relics. more often than not, you wont be always getting to those other spawns or areas to kill the 2nd and 3rd mob fast enough every single time. and not every mob will the paragon take long. especially if it was a casting mob turned paragon while using a paralytic for example, wont damage pet as much, or poison as often since it wont have any mana. all depends on what you are working it.
at first i started out just killing over world spawn, grizzlies great harts pigs wolves panthers llamas ect. were easy quick didnt have to heal my steed while stage 1-3 . it was so boring and i wasnt making any gold so i started taking it farming with me. i paired it up with my meta dragon. always had the meta dragon ALL KILL first. now i was making gold while i was training and it really didnt take too much longer to kill a high end mob even at stage 3 as it did with meta dragon and WW combo. the paralytic venom would drain the mobs stamina and mana so it made it a little easier. not saying this is faster than your method just it works very well. wish i had bloody at stage 2 but i will add it to stage 4 which is soooo close. only about 30k away. i do agree if anyone buys a steed, try to get your hands on a bloody as soon as possible. try to get it at stage 2 and if not get paralytic venom and bloody at 4.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
good thread..i been wondering the same thing..

my lvl 4 is at 450k but it feels like its going so sloooow. im supposed to be saving for a quicksilver too but i blow it before i even get halfway lol