WTS BEST VENDOR HOSUE IN GAME

Scooter

Neophyte
http://i.imgur.com/2pl7AAw.jpg

MAKE AN OFFER! a classic 7x7 sitting on a custom 8x8 spot. Under guard protect and the guy nextdoor runs gates to brit all day long for vendor. Just make an offer im sure we can work something out if your a serious buyer.

Scooter

Neophyte
actually I just moved in UO, and you know that chest you have? The one you put all your super cool expensive stuff in? I had 2 one in bank one in house. I lost them both. One was a bag of +1ss and the other a chest and 20k bandages etc....all gone. I may be quitting and giving everything away, feels like I had my heart broken =(

TheFallen

Grandmaster
actually I just moved in UO, and you know that chest you have? The one you put all your super cool expensive stuff in? I had 2 one in bank one in house. I lost them both. One was a bag of +1ss and the other a chest and 20k bandages etc....all gone. I may be quitting and giving everything away, feels like I had my heart broken =(
Ouch. But don't do anything rash scrolls and supplies can be replaced. Give it a month and those chests will be a long gone memory.

Scooter

Neophyte
Fallen your right, that's why Im just slowing down ya know? Still love UO, and your right few weeks I wont even remember. Heck one good idoc and they will be long forgotten lol. Thank you for your ind words.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Ya I've been there and some times we need a reminder or word of caution before we something stupid.

Plus always good to be friends with the guy that's quiting. Give me all your stuff. Just kidding. Get up brush yourself off and start marking greatly.