Blacksmith - Slayer weapon

Uofreakkk

Adept
I made a Blacksmith to make slayer weapons cause I got tired of running around looking and spending 30k for one I can use. My question is , it says @ 120 Black smith you have a 2.5% chance increase to make slayer weapons. I aquired a 120 Blacksmith scroll and i'm wondering is 2.5% worth the time and effort and gold to get 120 Blacksmith?

Would appreciate some advice from some Blacksmiths.

DocOp

Adept
I'm going to have to say yes, 120 is worth it. The boost to exceptional chance on certain pieces alone is totally worth it. If you're going to go to 100, you might as well get the extra 20 anyways. If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly

Jongi09

Master
As an example and this must be a fluke I'm sure, but I made 120 at the weekend and just used 5k ingots making double axes and katanas. Originally for my own char, but I got such a high turnover that now I'll need to sell a load.

I made 46.

4 silver
11 super slayers
16 good slayers (daemon, blood, Orc etc)
15 poor slayers (snake, scorpion, summer wind etc)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Its common to get 25-40 slayers per 3k ingots depending on the weapons crafted @120 smith.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Not to mention 120 bs ps is at an ALL TIME LOW. Back in the day people would pay over a mil for this ps that you can now find for under 400k.