WTB Blessed Bandana - ANY COLOR! - BOUGHT!

halygon

Grandmaster
Looking for a blessed bandana. Let me know if you have one and if you are willing to part with it -- and of course for how much.

This can be a "dedicated" or "dat revert" bandana or just one that is blessed that you want to get rid of. As said below, I am looking to find one for cheaper than I can acquire a CBD for.

Edit: Updated topic to reflect what I actually want as opposed to just a "Dedicated" bandana.

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
can you cut up the dedicated bandana for 1 piece of TRUE BLAZE cloth?? if so than 75k per yard is a steal!!

halygon

Grandmaster
Oh that's way too low. Sorry.
Feel free to negotiate as I am flexible. Keep in mind though that at least two have sold for 60k in the past month.

Plus, if the cost is close to or the same as a CBD, there is no point in buying one of these for me. I am not even interested in the original color, so if you have dyed it, I could care less.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Feel free to negotiate as I am flexible. Keep in mind though that at least two have sold for 60k in the past month.

Plus, if the cost is close to or the same as a CBD, there is no point in buying one of these for me. I am not even interested in the original color, so if you have dyed it, I could care less.

Heya

Whatever the purpose of your purchase, these items are rarers than CBD, obviously. I wouldn't sell for less than 150k, even if that means that I have to keep it for now.

Sorry :-/