Blocking with boxes illegal?

lummox

Master
I was seeing at the idoc boxes being used to block or divert movement, same for arch deamon on the other side of teleporter. Is this legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salsa

Grandmaster
I think you just can't block gates/entrances in dungeons.

I dunno though, ask POWER, they are the only idiots to ever get punished for it.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

I dunno though, ask POWER, they are the only idiots to ever get punished for it.

so he's good as long as he doesn't block off teleporter rooms where he and his whole guild sit on their tamers with 2 drags each like faggets while still pissing and moaning about how they only roll solo vs closest target tank mage squads?

diminished

Grandmaster

b18fe2ede953d2461070e5892fa92867092bbf5c6653be9781b6adc75056dbf5.jpg

Malkraven

Grandmaster
so he's good as long as he doesn't block off teleporter rooms where he and his whole guild sit on their tamers with 2 drags each like faggets while still pissing and moaning about how they only roll solo vs closest target tank mage squads?

You forgot the statted 10+ reds with 3 players and making glutt cry cheats for a week and pretty sure the 12 hrs in jail (for 1 acct) was well worth it and far less than the statloss for all them dead noobs.

id do that shit again

BEN!

Grandmaster
You forgot the statted 10+ reds with 3 players and making glutt cry cheats for a week and pretty sure the 12 hrs in jail (for 1 acct) was well worth it and far less than the statloss for all them dead noobs.

id do that shit again

what did you do? who is your tamer?

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
I love the box block. My secret was to say block dungeon entrances etc mainly to buy myself time vs reds. Is simple. You make a gauntlet maze. So there is access but you gotta run through that shit. I also would be hidden and mark spots in dungeons of a certain guild so later i could block their recall spots. I used it sometimes and was actually a developing strategy for future conflicts with said guild. Love them boxes.

halygon

Grandmaster
I was seeing at the idoc boxes being used to block or divert movement, same for arch deamon on the other side of teleporter. Is this legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Items can be used as long as there is a path out. Blocking off dungeon entrances/teleporters is not allowed.

When I say blocking, I mean that there is not a path out.

A path CAN be blocked by pets or players.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
See halygon knows. Rules may be bent but not broken. One must know how to manipulate the system. Why do you think complex laws and lawyers were invented.