WTS Bobby123 Ultra Awesome Dono Items / Rares / Ethys for sale !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
2DpzBbq.png

Everything is for sale !

- Dehued Ethys
- Dono Wearables
- Blessed Clothes
- Motm Clothes - lich robe , earth ele robe , lizard man robe, ettin tunic and skirt ( all clothes are blessed )
- Strobe Lantern *sold**
- RDA rares - locke fallon gloves !

AND A FULL SET OF WARDEN ARMOUR ( its not attainable anymore) OMG !

pm me with offers !

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir.

Grandmaster
Just curious bobby, what does that suit of warden armor price at and how about that super awesome pumpkin plate i saw you wearing too? Stuff is so awesome! Thanks

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Just curious bobby, what does that suit of warden armor price at and how about that super awesome pumpkin plate i saw you wearing too? Stuff is so awesome! Thanks

Pumpkin suit isnt for sale . That was the event item from the opening ceremony of Dungeon Asylum . Currently Only one suit exists

Dont really know how to put a price on Warden Armour . I am open to offers though

lollo

Grandmaster
I know of a couple of sets of warden armor and i think it's gonna eventually come back. Still a wonderful wearable, i'd also love to get a price estimate on it

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I know of a couple of sets of warden armor and i think it's gonna eventually come back. Still a wonderful wearable, i'd also love to get a price estimate on it

Currently approx 10 -15 sets of Warden Armour or so if i am not wrong .

Boss is no longer spawning and even if it comes back , it will be MUCH MUCH HARDER to kill boss ( according to my sources ) .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
scumbags that were kicked out of $ guild tried to crash the market by selling at 2-3 m on previous threads but i am 99% sure they didnt sell it . They were just trolling . If they really tried to sell at 2-3m i would buy all sets .

As for valuation , if future Warden is going to be much much harder , i value it easily double those prices .

Sir.

Grandmaster
Could u by chance post a pic of the warden armor on ur character and paperdoll? Id like to archive them somewhere to see the diff suits. Are there any other rare platemail suits other than Wardens and Pumpkin King? If so do you have pics? Hope these are free bumps and not derail posts lol!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Could u by chance post a pic of the warden armor on ur character and paperdoll? Id like to archive them somewhere to see the diff suits. Are there any other rare platemail suits other than Wardens and Pumpkin King? If so do you have pics? Hope these are free bumps and not derail posts lol!
There is also sigurds armour which comes as rare drops from fafnir.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

ZAEQGnk.png

the butler on the left is wearing the Warden Armour .

U can also view it at $ Occllo Vendor House . One of the vendors is wearing the full set of Warden Armour .

Only other set of platemail Armour that i know is the turkey armour .

Bromista

Grandmaster
scumbags that were kicked out of $ guild tried to crash the market by selling at 2-3 m on previous threads but i am 99% sure they didnt sell it . They were just trolling . If they really tried to sell at 2-3m i would buy all sets .

As for valuation , if future Warden is going to be much much harder , i value it easily double those prices .
Pissing myself.

Sir.

Grandmaster
So what's the name of the boss that used to drop Warden Armor and where was he found? :D so much to learn in uo ill always be a noob, i love it, like 17 years strong too

TheFallen

Grandmaster
So what's the name of the boss that used to drop Warden Armor and where was he found? :D so much to learn in uo ill always be a noob, i love it, like 17 years strong too
His name was the warden and he was found on the last level of the asylum.

Sir if you could pm or start a thread regarding any more questions is rather not have the discussion in a sales thread.

Sir.

Grandmaster
His name was the warden and he was found on the last level of the asylum.

Sir if you could pm or start a thread regarding any more questions is rather not have the discussion in a sales thread.
Absolutely - my apologies.