BOD Trade List

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
WoW! Was about to post on this forum about an excel spreadsheet but read this one first....question answered!
I was wondering how people keep track of what they have. I'm starting to gather a rather large list.
Is there a way you could send me that spread sheet please?

And another thing I noticed (on your signature) I wanted that house plot once before but couldn't get in contact with the owner. Glad to see it up and running with vendors!
Way to go man, get your list up and make your trading thread, we need more traders :)

Magic Wandoo

Apprentice
And another thing I noticed (on your signature) I wanted that house plot once before but couldn't get in contact with the owner. Glad to see it up and running with vendors!

Yes, bought this plot about a month ago and have been raking in the gold. It has serious foot traffic and the special appeal of shopping from the guard zone.

All are welcome to place a free vendor here... especially if you're selling BOD's. Would be nice to have a group of BOD vendors in one place.

And I'm happy to friend anyone who is looking for a place close to a bank to log out.

Message me for either or both...