Bomby needs price checks

Bomby

Grandmaster
ok i got some things that might be valueable who knows. ill prob have to put a picture up i will in a bit.

Mounted Dread Horn

a flask and a bottle. ( def requires pics) never seen any ever but the ones i have)

a server down time apology statue thing

billy goat statue

bug reporter purple sandals

ummmm what else

i got two mini house deed. one small thatched roof and a 2 story log cabin. who knows how they got in my bank

a throw pillow

damaged books

one of those red deed that says something about michaelangelo mining something, or sucking dick or something

fucking what else,....

red ettin statue

red/blue statue. " i beta tested the battle of wind"

does the game give executioners caps? i have one. never seen one

ok will post pics in a sec

Shortbus

Grandmaster
ok i got some things that might be valueable who knows. ill prob have to put a picture up i will in a bit.

Mounted Dread Horn

a flask and a bottle. ( def requires pics) never seen any ever but the ones i have)

a server down time apology statue thing

billy goat statue

bug reporter purple sandals

ummmm what else

i got two mini house deed. one small thatched roof and a 2 story log cabin. who knows how they got in my bank

a throw pillow

damaged books

one of those red deed that says something about michaelangelo mining something, or sucking dick or something

fucking what else,....

red ettin statue

red/blue statue. " i beta tested the battle of wind"

does the game give executioners caps? i have one. never seen one

ok will post pics in a sec
What hue purple sandals? Labeled as bug reporter? Blessed?

Shortbus

Grandmaster
I have seen them as low as 175 and the market isn't that great so 150-175 range sadly. Dark purple goes for more

DeathVirus

Master
I might be interested in the bottles if I dont already have them , can you post a pic please. I would be able to give you a idea of the value either way.

Bomby

Grandmaster
will do. I need to re-do a big selling thread with pics. so yeah, i'll try to do it soon