Bonded Beetle Ghost Doesn't Recall

Trokair

Apprentice
This morning I lost my first bonded pet. I was able to get back to it's ghost with a runebook and standing next to it I used a recall charge but the ghost didn't come with me. So I grabbed some regs and went back and cast recall. The ghost still didn't come with me. I then grabbed a gate scroll and tried that which finally worked.

My pet is a Giant Beetle, I don't have any taming skills, and I died in Minoc during the War of the Elements event. I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer because I was under the impression that bonded ghosts should recall. Are they not? Is it the beetle specifically, my lack of taming skills, the event rules? Any information would be great. Thanks.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
say all follow me or all come, and once it starts following you around, you'll know you have its attention and you can recall. if that doesnt work you can still gate with it following you also.

[Legato]

Master
Ive even had issues with bonded LIVE pets, not under attack, not following me with a recall. Rare but happens

Trokair

Apprentice
Before it's death it followed me just fine. After death it was glitchy at best but certainly before I recalled casting the spell with regs I had told it to follow me a few times and moved it farther south and still no luck.

I think there might actually be an issue with my specific beetle now that I'm thinking about it. The other day it didn't want to listen to me either but that was before it was bonded so I decided that was the reason. When I mine it doesn't have any problem listening to me and following. I'm even feeding it regularly. This is the second time it has acted up. I guess if a third comes along I'll sell the thing and try to get another to see if that is the problem.

Furync

Grandmaster
I dont know anything about this but I would try transfering it to an alt and then transfering it back in the hopes of "resetting" its behavior. Nothing to lose trying.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I dont know anything about this but I would try transfering it to an alt and then transfering it back in the hopes of "resetting" its behavior. Nothing to lose trying.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
This will un bond it FYI.