Booty Island, all water.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
When I go to Booty Island it's all water and I can't move. I have all of the updates available on the new launcher program. Am I still missing something?

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Seems like a pretty common issue and more substantial than I had though originally. Doing a little research on the boards I found that I am also missing some quest statues and the island I'm about to win from the raffle. Other posts suggest to re-install using the launcher (I originally installed a month or two ago from the direct download option via the UOF site because the old launcher did not work for me), so I'm going to try that.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Well, so far the install from the new launcher isn't working. It queues the download in the update manager and then never loads. But I tried the install from the site again... log in and I still have the same issue. anyone have any ideas?

Chaud

Did you make anything different to make the launcher work ? Im trying to make it work for a while and cant, Im playing with an outdated version so im missing things.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
so long as you're using the beta version you should be able to get it to work... Just keep trying. It randomly worked for me after repeated attempts to install, same for another guild member.