Brit crafting area

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Just weapons. There's no modifiers for armor unless it's tailoring runic kits or different ingot AR ratings.
You still get the exceptional bonus to help with that tho.

Weland

Grandmaster
Different ingot AR ratings? So if I craft at home with copper ingot vs at the crafting area I'll get a lower AR rating? :confused:

Wizx13

Grandmaster
There is always the increased exceptional chance and the reduced resource usage. These are pretty huge if you ask me.
I dont think the exceptional chance is there. It dont show up in the crafting Menu. I always thought it was just 20% reduction in materials

halygon

Grandmaster
Its 10% increase in exceptional chance. You can see this by opening a crafting screen outside of the brit crafting zone, look at an item that you don't already have 100% exceptional chance. Close that screen. Go to Brit crafters area and then open up the screen again and see the increased exceptional chance.

Weland

Grandmaster
It also seems to be impossible to be stolen from there now thanks to the roaming guards in the area and all the NPCS looking around lol.

halygon

Grandmaster
It also seems to be impossible to be stolen from there now thanks to the roaming guards in the area and all the NPCS looking around lol.
Its not impossible, but the steal has to be unnoticed.. ie thief is only grey to the person he/she stole from. If it is an imperfect steal (criminal & grey to all), the roaming guard makes it pretty hard to get away prior to guards being called.

Weland

Grandmaster
Ah so there is some risk crafting there still. Makes it more interesting. Thanks for all the input.