Build Advice Please

Nathaniell

Novice
So recently I asked for some advice for a build and was more then please with the result.

No im having an issue because All my builds seem to incorparate a few skills the same.

I have a warrior underway which is was helped with and his build is.

Fencing
Anatomy
Healing
Music
Peacing
Tactics
Resist

That I am happy with - I am not new to UO at all, but Im struggling with my builds for some reason, so some saught after advice would be great thank you..

Tamer

Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Magery
Meditation
Hiding
Resist
Eval Int

Bard

Music
Peace
Provo
Magery
Resist
Med
Eval Int

LumberJack

Lumberjacking
Carpentry
Bowcraft
Magery
Meditation
Resist
Eval In

These are my main toons at the minute - I am willing to drop anything or completely start again as it doesnt take long. My goal is X7 GM not splitting 70-30s

Out the normal, any advice or is it really worth having magery and eval and resist on all toons?

Thanks for taking your time to help!

Torrun

Expert
Personally I'd just tweak three of your builds.

Tamer

Taming
Animal lore
Veterinary
Music
Provo
Margery
Last one is up to you.

Bard - i prefer this build but your current one works.

Music
Provo
Archery
Tactics
Hiding anatomy
Healing

With your lumberjack I'm not sure what your goal is. Is he a crafters mainly?

Nathaniell

Novice
Yes he is, but im trying to show i have to train magery on him for traveling etc. is that generic, do most people do that?

Torrun

Expert
It is what most people do, and is needed to craft several items. since your not fighting stuff yo j can drop med, eval, and resist. Truthfully if you're after a crafter all you need is the Margery. The rest should be crafting skills or resource related (mining/lumberjack). There are a lot of options you can go with. I'm beginning to create a crafter and here is the template I'm going with.

Mage - to gate/create certain items
Blacksmith
Mining
Tailor
Carpentry
Tinkering - to create my own tools.
Alchemy/inscription/Bowcraft- this one I've not settled on. I want achy to create my own poisons for my Dexter. But I can use the other two as well.

Nathaniell

Novice
Thank you once again. I am going to go with all your suggestions.

Taming
Animal lore
Veterinary
Music
Provo
Margery
Last one is up to you. ( Resist, or mediation)

Bard

Music
Provo
Archery
Tactics
Hiding anatomy
Healing
+ Magery for travel and Healing

Crafter

Mage - to gate/create certain items
Blacksmith
Mining
Tailor
Carpentry
Lumberjack
Bowcraft

This 3 toons is what Im going to run with. Thank you,

Torrun

Expert
Actually on the tamer build - meditation is not an option. You need this. Your options are between vet or resist.
Halygon is right you will need med. I would take vet over resist though. Vet will allow you to heal your pets in bigger fights. You'll just have to be quick using invisibility and provo to keep damage off of you.

Nathaniell

Novice
Ok so i will switch it up like that - Med, and Vet - drop resist. Because invis spell, heals and provo - thanks guys.