WTB Buying Dragon Slaying Bows - Repitilian (regular, xbow or heavy)

Palerider89

Apprentice
Grey square house below yew bank has one 7500
agazy7ud.jpg

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
I've got several stocked on my Trinsic Moongate Vendor - Arrows+SS+Slayer. He wears a blue cape. Directly below and to the left of the moongate. Faces away from the gate, the pompous a** of a vendor.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
@BeerJedi Do you have any exceptional Dragon slaying bows? Only see Reptilian and regular Dragon slaying bows
Yes - The first chest contains my super slayers which will have exceptional Reptilian. The first pouch will have high end exceptional which will have Dragon slaying. That last bag is my cheaper exceptional (like 1500gp orc slayers) and any normal high end bows I get during a run.

If they're none right now, it means I sold out. I've finished up another run and have about 100 bows to ident. I'll post here tonight (i just got into the office) and let you know if any are in the batch.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Just checked - at least 2 Repitilian Death bows and 1 dragon slaying bow still stocked. haven't ident'd any of the new batch.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Oh - and i'm a dumbass - My pompous vendor is to the Left of the gate. not below it. he's in blue cape, facing away.