Buying/Selling/Trading High End BOD's!

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Seems like the bottom has dropped outta this, dunnit?
Aye
I've got theories and conjection - for me, i've got nothing anyone wants. And i'm not getting LBODs to fill. so in general my list hasn't even changed.

My one major theory is the advent of the additional account and char slots. Myself, i added 2 runners to give me 5 total, but others i think are now running 10 or more. So they're just collecting all of them on their own. Coupled with the drop in prices for PSs, the only driver are runic weaps in the Blacksmith BOD markets. For me, i've got zero LBODs for anything over a bronze runic (don't even have those) that aren't ASH hammers.

One suggestion i've had is to make ASHes a bit more viable by increasing the chance for slayer when you've got one equipped.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Aye
I've got theories and conjection - for me, i've got nothing anyone wants. And i'm not getting LBODs to fill. so in general my list hasn't even changed.

My one major theory is the advent of the additional account and char slots. Myself, i added 2 runners to give me 5 total, but others i think are now running 10 or more. So they're just collecting all of them on their own. Coupled with the drop in prices for PSs, the only driver are runic weaps in the Blacksmith BOD markets. For me, i've got zero LBODs for anything over a bronze runic (don't even have those) that aren't ASH hammers.

One suggestion i've had is to make ASHes a bit more viable by increasing the chance for slayer when you've got one equipped.
Wow. That's a really good idea, @BeerJedi . Have you brought it up to staff?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well, my formula for selling BODs is generally: Total value of cost of BODs to fill + resource consumption = 1/2 to 2/3 of the reward value.

6 smalls at 80k + 250k for LBOD = 730k. 1/2 of the high end value of the reward. 3/4 of the low end value of reward.

6 smalls at 50 + 200k for LBOD (at these prices) = 500k. 1/2 of the low end value of the reward. 1/3 of high end.

I'm not tryna sweat a few k but I have a formula to stick to. Can we do 60k and call it a day?

PC Loadletter

Journeyman
Seems like they could also make a tier of created above exceptional that is only attainable with an ASH; call it a masterpiece and give it an extra point of damage or three AR or something