WTB Buying: "Valorite", "Verite" and "Agapite" Ingots

Decel

Novice
Hello,

If u have Valorite Ingots to sell then send me a "Private Message".

I have here a list for, the prices are "per Ingot" (only that u know):

* This are fix prices

• Valorite | 100 GP | per INGOT
  • Agapite | 75 GP | per INGOT
  • Verite | 55 GP | per INGOT

Last edited by a moderator:

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Hello,

If u have Valorite Ingots to sell then send me a "Private Message".

I have here a list for, the prices are "per Ingot" (only that u know):
* This are fix prices

• Valorite | 100 GP | per INGOT
  • Agapite | 75 GP | per INGOT
  • Verite | 55 GP | per INGOT

Don't bother, not sure if he's scamming or trolling. I made him a good offer to buy my stock (59 val/44 aga/49 ver). Then he goes on how the marketprices are too low and that I should increase my price yadda yadda. Ok, feel free to resell if you want. Then tried wanted to buy from me at 33,75 gold per valorite ingot which is waay below market price (still can't comprehend his logic). So much for 'fix prices'. Wasted my time, I recommend you don't make the same mistake.

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Decel i know ur new and u think u can come in and revolutionize the market and such. Big problem with ur plan is
1. Consistency, ur apparently saying one thing and doing another.
2. U know ur just going to get stuck with a bunch of over priced ingots right? Like this is a terrible business model...no offense

No one is going to pay the sam inflated prices ur trying to raise them too. Sry but the law of supply and demand has set the price where its at. And lots of governments pay millions to economist to find ways to force the equilibrium up and down to no effect. Honestly the best chance u have of forcing the equilibrium would be a government subsidizing or imposing trade tariffs but that aint going to happen in UO.

My best suggestion would be to drop this swindler nonsense, go play the game and leave the economy to those who understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decel

Novice
Ah okay u think i havent the ingots? Read my PM im really interested in your Ingots ... dont know what u are talking ...

Decel

Novice
Ähm ... i talk later to u okay?

At the moment i wait on the answer of "Elisabeth Gold" and i dont know why she/he is so pissed... sry for that... but if you are talking Public then tell the ppls please the "Amount"

How much Ingots do you have?

Decel

Novice
Yes okay but only the "creedy" ppls know now how it is working... okay i buy for the frist Time from u 1500 Ingots.

Decel

Novice
Okay let me know if this was a "real" offer... because ppls playing games now... All ppls now awake in IRC? :D

Ah and dont let me forget something "Leewald" ... could be or not... but i think you will lose a bit of your Cake now...

I wish u good trades we see us in Britain :).

TheFallen

Grandmaster
As I said I don't mine as a source of income but will gladly part with 1500 at 100 per but if that turns out to not be on the table my heart won't be broken either. Is your irc Decel as well? I'll just message you there when I get on.

Decel

Novice
I buy it, trust me... ive checked the ingot prices...

I dont use IRC ... u can meet me on the top of the bank in Britain...

Im Online for the next 2-3 Hours and tomorrow on the same Time

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Oh its hilarious u how u think u cant do math but i guess miners soak up this guys bank account then when hes out of cash start selling to his customers at half his price (a.k.a. Market price) and leave him with a pool of over priced ingots.

Its sad u cant see how trying to shore up one of the most ubiquitous resources in the game hahahahaha. Next u going to try and buy all the water in the world too?? Hahaha.

And its cute u dont know who my guild is or who i represent haha. Just for some enlightenment my guild can mine more valorite in a week then u could afford and can sell to the public at normal market price...

Oh well i gave u fair warning.... Guess ur wallet can learn the lesson im trying to teach u. I get it u got a big ego and its a new server so u need to stroke it a bit but calm down. Dont sink ur ship before u've made it to sea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decel

Novice
No... i dont lose a bad word about u... and i wouldnt nothing bad to one of u two. I was trying do a bit "Trading" and "talking" and let other Players know some of my ideas and this was not a bad plan. And then i will be attackt in the Public with very very wrong Pictures... the price by the 8k of Valorite was the "offer" of Him/Her. Okay who makes now the Pirces: down or higher? Or whats my mistake for this that i did? Its a free Market if anyone buy my Ingots then he buy my Ingots or? And u have only might because of your Guild? I build this all with my best Buddy. (reallife buddy)

But u want against me, u never tried to "be" friends, i can excuse this, because my english is not the best and i think u or ur Guildmember understood something wrong...

And now look what u are doing with my Thread ... why u cant write over PM with me and for me is no problem if ppl see how i handle my Trades... why u dont list ur prices? And i told your buddy we can do the same Prices to fix all.