WTB Buying: "Valorite", "Verite" and "Agapite" Ingots

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
* This are fix prices

You don't seem to understand the concept.

Go away with your bullshit, you haven't attempt to buy a single ingot at that price. Not even market price for that matter. You are blocked on my account and reported for scam attempts. Admins are welcome to check private messages.

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Its ur plan man. Ur fine to let it play out but im just trying to tell u to cool ur jets learn the market and then start getting into the trading realm but making up ur own set of rules and expecting the server to play by them wont work out well thats all im saying. Id strongly recommend taking a step back and maybe reevaluating the strategy cuz though the idea may sound good in theory in practice it will backfire, trust me...I know what im talking about.

Not trying to attack ur idea but i am trying to spare u from financial embarrassmen. I guess "you can lead a horse to water but u cant make him drink... "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decel

Novice
Really and for what? WHAT I DID TO U? @ Elisabeth

You will tell me or, i should understand that i can not BUY or SELL my INGOTS how i like?
Perhaps i didnt know that ? Then im very sry for that and give ur right...

Decel

Novice
I mean who did this Concept ? Are u the owner or where i can read something about the Conecpt... and im not trolling im a Serious Player.

And what is Scam?

Decel

Novice
Okay and why i dont know what it is?

Why u have no proofs? Everybody can tell me something and grab it from the air.

And the older of my Charackter is: 194 Days...

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Because u havent taken economics apparently. If u get a chance to read about it. Id check our the concepts of supply and demand, market equilibriums, market incentives, equilibrium manipulation.

You will see if not only very hard to do what what ur trying to do, maybe even impossible. Point is if u read u will see there is nothing u can do to aaccomplish that goal short of a few things. 1. Stopping all miners from mining except your miner (not likely) 2. Buy up all the metal on the server. But that like a guy try to drain a river with a dixie cup. Or 3. using trade tariffs to impact product prices entering the market (which good luck figuring that one out and implementing it in UO)

Basically ur strategy might work with a niche resource, maybe (and thats a long shot). Problem for u is ur trying to control a supply heavy industry, not a demand control. Basically if its supply controlled prices are down (aka" buyers market") if its a demand controlled market (aka "sellers market") you can maybe could influence prices up. But again only so much because other suppliers do exist and the product is only elastic meaning that some point if u raise the price too much people just either wont buy or will start using other resources. Case and point gas prices rise and biofuels come onto the market.

Sry to give a econ lesson but this apparently was some needed info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decel

Novice
Okay but u make me Guilty for somewhat... but who are u if i can ask ... u are so worrie about that ? And Only u and a another Person why ?